N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

OGGS, GLOGGS, YOBBOS and other fashionable designer wear

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 am

Re: N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

Is there any reason we can't do it on the 17th at Warhammer World so that Scalene Jr. can attend too?

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 am

Thanks for thinking of us, but I think next week is too short notice for change of plans. I think the Ned Ludd should go ahead as is next week, and we'll try to arrange the next one for a youth friendly venue.

Post Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Ok folks it is Tuesday, sorry my bad. Got the day wrong. Am all for a N.O.G.G game at War-hammer World though, Necromunda, Oldhammer 40k, Space Hulk old, Dark future.

Ned Ludd Event

Tuesday 17th
Next Week

The Ned Ludd
27 Friar Lane, NG1 6DA Nottingham, United Kingdom

Deep In the underhive is a fortress. A fortress built by its in habitants to protect them from the worst of times. 'Ironwall' constructed of Iron salvaged over generations to give a last vestige of hope when doom envelops the community. Now is that 'Doomtime' a plague that seems to strike anyone from the toughest of gangers to the smallest of infants. Taken over by the 'Doomtime' the dead seem to rise and get angry no shambling zombies but vengeful full of spite for the survivors. Full of Ire and rage they have been named the Ire'ish and the Living Folk the 'Ing'lish.....

Can the good folk of Ironwall hold out or will they succumb to the Ire'ish and there vomiting attacks of black and cream.....

You could help by joining us on our next gaming night with a Necromunda gang of your choice......

Please note other games will be being played including our first ventures down the 5th ED D&D dungeons so please come along and tell your friends.......
My Art Stuff
About Me

Nottingham Board & Wargames Club

Prince of Morocco: "All that glisters is not gold." The Merchant of Venice (II, vii)
Wargamer "all that roles are not six's" Praise the gods of dice

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:40 am

YEah, sorry about the venue not being kid friendly. I am a bit annoyed at that really, means the Nedd is not so great. I cant do WHW as it will be too difficult to get my scenery there, plus I have also publicised doing at the Nedd. Other players have said they MIGHT game....

Is anyone up for it? Just for a number count really.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Yep be there and will be bringing a team.

Which rule sets are you using for Necromunda??
My Art Stuff
About Me

Nottingham Board & Wargames Club

Prince of Morocco: "All that glisters is not gold." The Merchant of Venice (II, vii)
Wargamer "all that roles are not six's" Praise the gods of dice

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Living rule book, which is basically the same as the final printed version plus any rules from fanatic magazines that you like.

You can bring a proper gang to play in the ongoing campaign at the Nedd OR turn up with a gangs worth of Rogue Trader/2nd ed compliant Oldhammer models.

Post Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Having popped down last time to have a look at the Ned Ludd, we'll be down for a game of WFB Ed 3 (without magic), Steve will be using Empire vs Pad with Orcs, I lost the roll off so I get to GM (wood elves will have to stay in their box). We've not played WFB for over 20 years (1992) so it could be quite entertaining figuring out how to play again,

Paul

Post Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 am

I have been playing quite a nit of 3rd ed recently so if you get stuck I can usually help with the rules.

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:35 am

I have to pop over and have a look at your game of 3rd
:-D

I "should" be there for 7 and playing some Necro too!

Post Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Really sorry guys, something has cropped up which means we can't make it tonight. We'll try again next time.

Paul
PreviousNext

Return to Wargames Groups