OGRE Meeting in Cambridge March dates.

popevaderii

Indeed it was splendid fun...thanks for putting together the scenario and never before or again do I expect to see a frenzied Zoat wizard in combat with a unit of Fimir, who then get charged by a giant scorpion.

Erny

What do you mean never again, Oldhammer is all about frenzied Zoat wizards in combat with units of Fimir, who then get charged by a giant scorpion. More of this sort of thing.

popevaderii

Oh I'm all for it! We also had the last crossbow dwarf standing being so wreaked with shame that his unit had been outshot by elves that he took the slayers oath there and then and promptly charged off into a swamp to kill the beasties within, or die heroically trying!

Mister Rab

What time were you thinking of starting/ending? I have a pretty heavy day on the Friday (this working for a living is seriously cramping my leisure time!) but would like to come and play.

Golgfag1

Listening with interest to all this chatter as I'm down in High Wycombe (not a million miles away), will keep keep an eye open and if I can make the date, can I play to? ;)

Paul / Golgfag1 8-)

Snickit

Golgfag1":2ywuiasc said:
Listing with interest to all this chatter as I'm down in High Wycombe (not a million miles away), will keep keep an eye open and if I can make the date, can I play to? ;)

Paul / Golgfag1 8-)

can't vouch for Erny as it's not my house but if we do ought at mine then you're welcome. If we're just dungeon bashing then I can probably fit nine or ten people around my dining table although people may need to supply chairs as I only have seven of the dining room variety.

Mister Rab

Snickit":3vlgnfyo said:
whiskey priest":3vlgnfyo said:
Did you post this in the wrong thread Rab?

Nods in agreement

:oops: Ah, bugger. Yes. The danger of having multiple threads open at once. I meant for the 18th and will repost in that thread. Sheesh, getting old :(

Back