East Anglian OGRE RoC warbands meet.

Erny

Putting out some feelers for a meet up of OGRE (Oldhammer Gamers Ring: East anglia).

The idea would be to take our RoC warbands for a spin. Random opponents, couple of games, experience earned. No big everyone on the table at once games.

The time would be after Christmas as arranged weekend day most likely. Plenty of time to either get your warband finished or make some chaotic terrain to bring.

The place would be the Cambridge Games Club venue.

Anyone welcome but particularly looking towards the Bedfordshire lot the Cambridge lot and the Essex and Suffolk lot.

Orlygg

As with everything... Depends on date and wife!

But the Deathfist needs to appease Khorne soon after his terrible defeat at Blog Con so yes, its a possible for me!

Erny

Good job. I'd really love as many as possible to come and you and I are still to actually have a game so I'd defiantly work on dates that are good for you.

lenihan

Interesting proposal... don't have a warband yet but could be an interesting project to put one together

lenihan

I've been looking at your guide to putting together warbands, it does sound quite fun! Only problem is, I have enough painting projects on at the moment, do I want to take on another?

(The answer, probably, is yes...)

Would anybody be interested in a game of rogue trader as well? Time constraints allowing obviously, but I've been putting together figures and a scenario for just such an occasion! Details (well some) on my blog.

lenihan

Would be up for that too. Though maybe we should be planning 2 separate events (one for the RoC, one for RT) given the times game take to play?

Any rough idea the timing of all this?

lenihan

I'm heading back up to Liverpool soon, and won't be back until some time after 6 January. But beyond that, I can probably meet whenever.

With regards to doing warbands; just so I know I'm on the right page as everybody else, will we use the guidelines for generation for the oldhammer day, as on Orlygg's website:
http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... n-and.html

Erny

Yep that would be as good a place as any to start. If I get this organized I suspect it will be towards the end of January, I'll post some dates up soon. I'll be able to bring some spare warbands for those with out too.

Mister Rab

Any idea on dates for this yet? A chest infection wiped out my Christmas gaming and I'd like to actually meet some of you chaps and roll some dice to break my 3rd Ed duck 8-)

antipixi

I'd love to join the party. (Especially, since Mister Rab's chest infection killed my chances of festive gaming! :roll: :razz: )

Erny

I should be going to my club this coming Monday evening, I'll ask about dates then.

If any of you fancy coming to the evening meeting of the Cambridge club let me know.

Back