OGRE

Erny

I'll chuck you all a PM soon with my address and the rules to roll up your characters before hand (it's pretty much the random character rules from the BOB).

Oh and I'll make sure there are spare minis available in case anyone doesn't manage to get theirs painted, Cough..Snicket..Cough...

Erny":1h7nth6a said:
I'll chuck you all a PM soon with my address and the rules to roll up your characters before hand (it's pretty much the random character rules from the BOB).

Oh and I'll make sure there are spare minis available in case anyone doesn't manage to get theirs painted, Cough..Snicket..Cough...

It is me lagging in the painting dept I'm afraid to say as my chosen guy only reached primer earlier today :oops:

Still looking to bring a cleric but he is more likely to be Dwarven now rather than the half Orc I originally planned.
Hopefully he can still be a follower of Ulric?

Snickit

Most of my colours base colours are on now so should be done in time. Having a major issue with his eyes and photographing him just made me realise how bad, I've painted over them a few times and it shows. Highlighting I'm a horde painter, single miniatures are not really my bag..........................

Attachments

• grey wizard 1a.JPG
    grey wizard 1a.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 869
  • grey wizard 2a.JPG
    grey wizard 2a.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 869
  • grey wizard 3a.JPG
    grey wizard 3a.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 869
I just don't bother with eyes
blogger-image--402205799.jpg

Mister Rab

whiskey priest":2sjso9q4 said:
I just don't bother with eyes

I'm regretting trying! The muscle and Ladro I didn't bother with (and they look better), it was only because the torch fellow had suuch protruding eyeballs that I felt compelled to try :roll:

At just 20mm high this Dwarf is taxing both my eyesight and the steadiness of my hand but the base colours are on and tidied up so just washes and highlights to go..... and despite the tiny size and the fevered painting pace I am enjoying the process :grin:

(not sure that I'll be attempting eyes before Thursday)

antipixi

Snickit":34xbu040 said:
Maybe it was just Antipixi's Elf then that stuck in my mind

Zoom in on mine on the image and you'll feel a lot better. At high res and close up my elven prince looks like lord of the 'special' kingdom!

Snickit

antipixi":1rnrvnrc said:
Snickit":1rnrvnrc said:
Maybe it was just Antipixi's Elf then that stuck in my mind

Zoom in on mine on the image and you'll feel a lot better. At high res and close up my elven prince looks like lord of the 'special' kingdom!

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaa steady on there Fella, I was only referring to the fact you'd done the eyes :lol: ;) :lol:

My Dwarf is pretty much done now..... I will do the eyes at some point but I definitely need magnification before I attempt these; the (not too good) photos cruelly highlight their absence but at normal viewing distances you really don't notice that they are not there ;)

Shield will be held on by blu-tac for now as I may still want to highlight the belt and pack straps when I get a suitable colour and need access.

I may just tidy the edge of tha base up with another coat of black but as this only my fifth completed miniature and first 'live' subject I am pleased :grin:

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,185
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,185
Back