Opponent Finder

I would like to be added please.

Where do you live?Nottingham
Real name? Curtis
Looking for opponents? Any edition of warhams or 40k
Can you host games? yes, but I have mainly post apoc scenery so future stuff is good
What armies do you have? Fantasy orcs, 40k Humans and Death Guard.
Contact details? On here, or through facebook, twitter or by the contacts page on my web site. ramshacklegames.co.uk

Ka2lu

Please add me.

• Cambridge UK
• James
• Looking for opponents and I am willing to travel. WFB 3rd
• I can host games. Can also meet at clubs.
• Slaanesh Daemons, Dark Elf, Some Chaos and Orcs. Working on Empire.
Ka2lu@msn.com

Flogger

Please add me:

Where do you live? Jönköping, Sweden
Real name? Peter Flogger Alsen
Looking for opponents? Yes
Can you host games? Yes
What armies do you have? Chaos, Skaven
Contact details? theinnerrealmofchaos.blogspot.com/

* Where do you live? Doncaster, UK
* Real name? Neil Harris
* Looking for opponents? Yes
* Can you host games? Yes
* What armies do you have? Warhammer Lizards, Goblins, Vampire Counts, 4th onwards and 40k marines, dark eldar, imperial guard, RT onwards.
* Contact details? The.neil.harris@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Quantum

Here's hoping someone in the NJ NY area comes along!

Where do you live? - New Jersey (south), United States
Real name? James Holl
Looking for opponents? - Yes - Rogue trader, 40k 3rd or 5th edition, but mostly rogue trader. I've collected almost all of the relevant books and its always fun to get some use out of them
Can you host games? - No, but there are enough gaming clubs/stores in the area
What armies do you have? - Small collections of rogue trader orks, chaos, and marines, as well as more modern marine, ork, and chaos (marines, guardsmen, some random stuff) forces.
Contact details? - jaholljr@comcast.net

symphonicpoet

Welcome!

I've been trying to get folks to sign up for the Opponent Finder forever and a day. Glad to see you're using it. That said . . . there is or was a pretty darn active Oldhammer community in the NY/NJ area that put on conventions under the title "Oldhammer in the Jerz." Several of the members meet at a store called Time Warp Comics at 555A Pompton in Little Falls NJ. If nobody pops up on the Opponent Finder try asking around in there. (If it's not too far out of your way. Little Falls is a bit off the beaten path, but it's a pretty enough drive.) Alternately, you might try asking around after Nigel at a NY gaming store. He's an old GW rep, so there's decent odds someone will know him at any old enough store. He used to organize events in the area and he's probably still in the know as to what's what and where's where. (And when's when and who's who for that matter.)

Anyway, welcome aboard! Sorry I can't help you myself, as I'm in the phat middle of our shared nation, but if I get back to the NY/NJ area for some oldhammering I'll be sure to post about it here and maybe we'll meet up there.

Hi

* Where do you live? Yate, Bristol, UK
* Real name? Shane Gregory
* What armies do you have? WIP - Undead, Space Marines, Tyranids, Heroquest, Space Hulk, Necromunda
* Contact details? shane_gregory@hotmail.co.uk
* Other details? I started playing 40k with Rogue Trader and my Space Orks (vs mostly Tyranids). I started playing Warhammer Fantasy with 3rd with my Orcs (mostly vs Undead). I'm just getting back into Oldhammer so still building my armies, but hoping there is someone local to me that wants to play Oldhammer. Cheers

ifeelsofunky":3hd6q7ow said:
Hi

* Where do you live? Yate, Bristol, UK
* Real name? Shane Gregory
* What armies do you have? WIP - Undead, Space Marines, Tyranids, Heroquest, Space Hulk, Necromunda
* Contact details? shane_gregory@hotmail.co.uk
* Other details? I started playing 40k with Rogue Trader and my Space Orks (vs mostly Tyranids). I started playing Warhammer Fantasy with 3rd with my Orcs (mostly vs Undead). I'm just getting back into Oldhammer so still building my armies, but hoping there is someone local to me that wants to play Oldhammer. Cheers

Hi.

I am in Thornbury, I only have some 10mm but happy to chat about maybe meeting?
Drop me a PM?

Back