Opponent Finder

administrator

Administrator
The Oldhammer Opponent Finder, originally conceived by Skarsnik from Skarsnik And Old Lead has been copied and is now maintaned by the Oldhammer community.

The new url is: http://opponentfinder.oldhammer.org.uk/

Click on the url to go to the Oldhammer Opponent Finder. You can zoom in and out to find where you live and see if there are any other Oldhammer devotees nearby.

If you would like to be added to the list just leave a reply to this post below. You can give as much or as little info about yourself as you like, but the basic info is:

• Where do you live?
  • Real name?
  • Looking for opponents?
  • Can you host games?
  • What armies do you have?
  • Contact details?
Use the following code snippet to embed the Opponent Finder in your website or blog.

Code:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=17RvZoW8n9h4AYnW7GEyT25qh_pE" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
PM the admin or one of the forum moderators if you want to moderate one of the continents.

Current moderators:

• Europe - Dreamfish
  • Nothern america - Sean
  • Southern america
  • Africa
  • Asia-Temperate
  • Asia-Tropical
  • Australasia

Sean

Hi slochthesloth,

Many apologies for taking about a month to do this, perhaps I should check the thread more than once a month.

You're in now.

Happy gaming.

Sean

MadDrDevo

Where do you live? Fort Lauderdale Florida!
Real name? Devon
Looking for opponents? yeah-rogue trader and 2nd edition 40k mostly
Can you host games? sure can
What armies do you have?lots of rogue trader stuff.. tons really

Sean

Hi MadDrDevo,

Sorry it took me so long, I've been travelling and the internet has been spotty. Welcome to the opponent finder. Hopefully it'll help you get in some games.

Sean

Where do you live? USA, Florida, Summerfield
Real name? Matt
Looking for opponents? YES, Warhammer 40,000 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th, Warhammer Fantasy 8th or earlier
Can you host games? No, but Bearded Browncoats in Ocala and Gainesville are close enough, there is also Mega Comics in Gainesville
What armies do you have? Orks, Orcs&Goblins, Empire, Space Marines, Death Korps of Krieg, Daemonhunters, Witch Hunters
Contact details? discord: Victor Seras#3713, email: insanegraydoctor@mail.com

I also have a wiki I am assembling for rules for new armies, units, etc.

Where are you? Seattle, Washington, USA
Real Name? Nick
Looking for opponents? Yes,for WFB 3rd edition
Can you host games? No, but Cafe Mox in Seattle is pretty accommodating.
What painted (or wip) armies do you have? Wood Elves (WIP) and Orcs & Goblins (WIP). As I am just starting out, my goal is to build up the armies in 250 point increments. I would like to play some small skirmish games to get familiar with the rules.
Contact details? - nickolasgood2000 at gmail dot com

Sean

Hi Emperor of Mankind and johhny_bones1,

You are now in the finder. The usual apologies for being late.

Happy Holidays

Sean

Orjetax

Emperor Of Mankind":41lxbec9 said:
Where do you live? USA, Florida, Summerfield
Real name? Matt
Looking for opponents? YES, Warhammer 40,000 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th, Warhammer Fantasy 8th or earlier
Can you host games? No, but Bearded Browncoats in Ocala and Gainesville are close enough, there is also Mega Comics in Gainesville
What armies do you have? Orks, Orcs&Goblins, Empire, Space Marines, Death Korps of Krieg, Daemonhunters, Witch Hunters
Contact details? discord: Victor Seras#3713, email: insanegraydoctor@mail.com

I also have a wiki I am assembling for rules for new armies, units, etc.

Victor, I’m pretty sure there was someone active on the forum a few years ago who was in Gainesville, FL.

If you do a search on the forum for “Florida” I think you’ll find it. Can’t recall the name, but remember he had a blog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orjetax

Emperor Of Mankind":32sz3nns said:
I actually mailed someone from Gainesville on the Opponent finder, but never got a response..

Sorry btw, just noticed I called you the wrong name.

You also might one to try joining the Oldhammer in The New World Facebook group to see if there’s anyone in the area.

I like the forum better than the FB groups, but the FB groups are much busier, so maybe be easier to find someone nearby.

Orjetax":13cuk9hv said:
Emperor Of Mankind":13cuk9hv said:
I actually mailed someone from Gainesville on the Opponent finder, but never got a response..

You also might one to try joining the Oldhammer in The New World Facebook group to see if there’s anyone in the area.

I like the forum better than the FB groups, but the FB groups are much busier, so maybe be easier to find someone nearby.

It's fine, I go by Matt, Victor, Sturnn, and some people call me Seras when I am online, lol.

I cannot seem to find the facebook group called:"The New World"..

Orjetax

Emperor Of Mankind":zcnnisas said:
Orjetax":zcnnisas said:
Emperor Of Mankind":zcnnisas said:

It's fine, I go by Matt, Victor, Sturnn, and some people call me Seras when I am online, lol.

I cannot seem to find the facebook group called:"The New World"..

It’s this one:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/oldhammer ... view=group

Galadrin

I've moved! Can someone take "Evan" from Boston, Massachusetts (USA) to Hamilton, Ontario (Canada)? Thanks! Also change my contact info to my email: evananhorn (at) gmail

I would like to be added please.

• Where do you live? Bexhill-on-Sea
  • Real name? Steve
  • Looking for opponents? WHFB3 Rogue Trader, space hulk
  • Can you host games? no
  • What armies do you have? genestealers, chaos
  • Contact details? PM weismonsters on the oldhammer forum

Gorrin

Where do you live? West Drayton, Middlesex.
Real name? Matthew
Looking for opponents? WHFBX space hulk Warmaster
Can you host games? no
What armies do you have? Dwarfs. For warmaster. Currently, chaos, dwarfs and orcs and gobs
Contact details? Matthewpaulstreet@googlemail.com

i think i could be on this too.

Where do you live? Caerdydd, Cymru
Real name? Paul
Looking for opponents? RT, Space Hulk, willing to learn WHFB if you fancy playing a beginner. Also 40k 8th ed, and have many of the newer boxed games that could be played!
Can you host games? yes, also decent FLGS nearby
What armies do you have? Space Marines, Orks, Chaos, could cobble together High Elves and Gobins too.
Contact details? londoninflames@gmail.com

Finachetto

Hello Oldhammer mates. I don't see on the map any gamers in southern California, but if you're out there feel free to get in contact.

Where do you live? Encinitas, California.
Real name? Ian Finn.
Looking for opponents? Yes, of course.
Can you host games? Yes, I have room for four players, as well as myself.
What armies do you have? I have 17 fully -painted WH40K 2nd edition armies. I also like playing any of the other pre-2000 GW games and I have most of them, but I never collected Warhammer Fantasy I'm afraid.
Contact details? ian.finn@cox.net.

Harry

Just bumping this back to the top and would like to encourage as many people as possible to use this... even if you are already part of the oldhammer lot that have met, know each other and meet up ....there are always new people to meet. It was through this that I met ... and became friends with some great folks that I now game with regularly.

Back