Photos of Oldhammer day

Hetz

Blue in VT":167w3qqd said:
though I'm a die hard dwarf fan I actually look forward to painting more of Jess G's excellent sculpts in the future (don't tell the lads over at Bugman's!)

Guilty as well, I just bought a load of Wood Elves From Skarsnik (Cheers :grin: )
But, yeah, Bugmans don't need to know...

Hetz

Oh, some pics too.
Mainly Nico's stuff, cos I was drooling over it all - that's why the pics are prolly crap...

First my July painting challenge - See John, they are finished! Actually they're not, but they were finished enough.

Just some of Nico's Chaos Knights

Some more :mrgreen: (We need a froth icon!)

From the side - he's converted the horses heads - and tails 'n' stuff - to make them all different. Utter bastard! :razz:

As you can see... :shock:

Dragon ogres, like you don't know

Ral Partha Chimera - it was lovely

Chaos altar - hopefully someone has better pics of this, and the banners too.

Yummy

Skeleton on Orc on skeleton action from the Rumble.

I took a shedload of pics of the first scenario from Orcs Drift - but they are crap pics, sorry Steve :( Loads of pics taken really fast - so fast they weren't in focus. Not a good app for mini pics unfortunately.

Hope these pics aren't huge - I'll get 'em shrunk if you complain.

Erny

Nice photos Hopkins, not sure I like being called an, "older dude", but I guess to some I must be.

My own photo record of the first day can be found here:

http://ernysplace.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/oldhammer-weekend-photos-day-1.html

Here are a couple of tasters:

1a39d2aee3b10ce42fb1ada66641c4ba_zpscb01ebe6.jpg

aa1281cf30599319d63565651d50eb8f_zpsc7abd7d3.jpg

More to come.

bug16

Ooh! Nice shots of both of our armies there! :)

Btw, Nico, I think we briefly said a quick hello to each other early on in the day.

Subedai

Erny, great shots of the Orcs & Goblins vs Undead battle and awesome looking armies in action. Since I am working on both myself, that boosted my motivation right up!

Erny

Awesome, looking forward to seeing those gobbos Subedai. Some day us Suvn orcs are gonna have at get together and go teach them norvan orcs like Hetz and Thantsants a lesson.

Subedai

Erny":kv30lur4 said:
Awesome, looking forward to seeing those gobbos Subedai. Some day us Suvn orcs are gonna have at get together and go teach them norvan orcs like Hetz and Thantsants a lesson.
Sounds like a plan. After we fought it out over control of the southern tribes that is!

Back