Help! please

fuljason

Hey Guy's ... and Gals

I will be attending the OldHammer Weekender, train tickets bought, hotel booked and warband miniatures being packed as I type.

I am currently on annual leave from work so I have no access to a printer.

Now I know warband creation is not going to take a long time, I follow Khorne, have some Beastmen, Chaos Thugs and something else (when I find it tonight), which leads to the following issues I have:

1. Will it be possible to quickly generate my warband when I get there, will we have time? (if not a can write it on scrap paper tonight or tomorrow night)

2. Will anyone have paper copies of blank warbands sheets for me to have one or two? (no printer access)

3. I am extremely rusty on 3rd edition rules so please don't get annoyed if I ask many questions but I am not a power gamer and will tend to take what I am told as a given. (but I am a heavy WAB player how different can it be?)

J

p.s. Although I enrolled the Rogue Trader game unless I can find my miniatures I am out of it. (see below)

p.s.s As some of you know I recently split up with the missus after cancelling the sale on my house and have 100's packed boxes full of miniatures, etc and it is proving hard to find stuff as you can imagine Oldhammer/40K has taken a backseat in my life, real life really gets in the way of your hobby so bear with me.

cheers again boys see you Saturday
J

Orlygg

Just write up your stats on scrap paper mate. It will be enough. If you are worried. Dan or myself can help you. Check out my blog later tonight for more detail.

ardyer

fuljason":1pdasndf said:
REMEMBER TOP SECRET

Just placed the ad in your local news paper, full page at that. You can thank me later ;)

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure this isn't a closed forum.

Dreamfish

Administrator
Concerning your roster. I can enter it in Army Builder if you want. It will spit out all the rules you need to know, but before I can do that I need to know what you've rolled up for your warband.

Back