Golden Goblin Logo

Norse

I'm trying to put together a design for G.R.O.G. allied contingent t-shirts, and perhaps to serve as a basic design idea for other Allied Contingents.

Can anyone tell me whether the Golden Gobbo image is in the public domain? Or how to get in touch with Headnhalf? I know there were discussions at some point of using him a little bit like the image of a certain pale short personage on all sorts of things, but I only see it connected with the painting competition at the moment.

Failing that (or as well as) does anyone know where I can get a decent sized version of the Oldhammer Logo?

Norse

Cheers Orlygg! Doesn't seem to be a way of actually contacting him short of adding a comment to a post though. However, the first post you see on there is him selling t-shirts with that image; so as not to step on the toes of that venture I think it'd be a good idea for me not to use it.

The only high quality Oldhammer logo I can find is the really fancy one Zhu did to use on his t-shirts, again don't want to use that for similar reasons. So, a pm to Zhu it is for the original logo!

Norse

Okay, tentative design in case I can't use the proper oldhammer logo!

Edit: For Harry's eyes mainly, can't send attachments via PM.

Attachments

• oldhammer.png
    oldhammer.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 3,380

Norse

Alas, I only have so many t-shirts and so much time :p

Once it's complete I'll be uploading the vector file so other groups can use it as a basis for their t-shirts another time should they wish.

Chico

Norse":26ojr9n9 said:
Alas, I only have so many t-shirts and so much time :p

Once it's complete I'll be uploading the vector file so other groups can use it as a basis for their t-shirts another time should they wish.

Heh let me rephrase that, fancy just making a GLOGG one for me? :grin: lol heheh

Norse

Chico":3pqk2zye said:
Heh let me rephrase that, fancy just making a GLOGG one for me? :grin: lol heheh

Depends on what t-shirt size you are, whether I have one of those, whether you can get me a logo and how much beer you can afford!

Revised design:

Attachments

• oldhammerd.png
    oldhammerd.png
    357 KB · Views: 3,352

Norse

And just for Zhu (good call on the font by the way):

Attachments

• oldhammeralliedcontingent.png
    oldhammeralliedcontingent.png
    213 KB · Views: 1,380

Zhu Bajie

Norse":3v1pxtxa said:
And just for Zhu (good call on the font by the way):

:) I know my fonts!

Looks good. Those colours might work on Navy too. For the chocolate, maybe an oatmeal / beige and burnt umber?

Norse

Sorry for the size of these things!

But here's an idea of what they look like on the appropriate tshirt colours.

Attachments

• oldhammernavy.png
    oldhammernavy.png
    498.4 KB · Views: 1,373
  • oldhammerchocolate.png
    oldhammerchocolate.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 1,373

Norse

The Allied Contingent colours weren't working on the navy, so I've changed them to gold and burnt umber for that part.

Norse

Right, in case anyone wants to use this to base other designs on, here is the SVG of the design that's been settled on. Colours will be different depending on the colour of the t-shirt, but the design itself is finished.

Thanks for all your help Zhu!

Except that I can't upload an SVG.

Perhaps a pdf? Nope. Well, if anyone wants an editable version of this they'll need to contact me with an email address I'm afraid!

Back