Big Games - Table Configuration Required

weazil

Hi all

I created a new post to ensure this was seen by all.

There are three 'large' games (that is, many figures and players, as opposed to highly anticipated or famous) that are queued up over the weekend:

The RoC open table (Orlygg/Dan)

Rumble in the jungle (Padre/Harry)

Golgfag1 vs. earth (Golgfag1)

------

There are the following tables available:

1 12'x6' table

1 6'x6' table

3 7'x7' tables

2 8'x4' tables

10 6'x4' tables

6+ 6'x3' tables

------

So what I am interested in, is a response by the organisers of each game to indicate which table configuration will best suit their anticipated game. Essentially, there are two things to consider: the number of figures on the game, and the number of players around the table (and spectators, but that's less important in a pinch).

I have assumed:

The RoC game will have small amounts of figures, but lots of players

The Jungle game will have large armies of figures, but a small amount of players

Golgfag1's game will have very large armies, but a small amount of players.

Just so its accounted for, I don't expect that Orc's Drift or Forenrond's Last Stand will require anything more than a standard table (perhaps two if Orc's Drift scenarios run in parallel sessions).

Organisers: Fight!

Padre

As long as the RUMBLE gets a long table, or a long combination of moveable/compatable tables, as in 12 by 4 or 12 by 6 (which could be formed with a variety of combinations) then I would be happy. Possibly two 6 by 4 tables, or the one 12 by 6, or perhaps, it could work on one of the 8 by 4 tables. But could also depend on how the tables are already sculpted.

I have a feeling that it'll all come good on the morning.

Harry

The Old Bowl Stadium is 3ft by 4ft It needs some space either side for Dug-outs etc.
So it needs a 4ft square Table.

I also have 8 x 2ft squares boards which go together to make an 8x4 table.
These boards were built by the Perry twins before the dawn of time so you cant get any more old school than that. So they will make a nice table for someone folks to have a game on over the weekend.

Back