RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE .... Can you dig it?

Padre

Thanks for the offer Thantsants. And thanks lenihan and Harry for your messages.

Hopefully I am coming out of it. No actual signs of this happening yet BUT I have been to the docs and am now on Co-codamol and Buscupan which seem so far to be effective enough to allow me to read, at least. This afternoon will be the real test (afternoons and evenings have been the worst).

Have read/studied the 3rd ed rules up to the Psychology section during bouts of lucidity. And have even jotted notes on the scenario. Still have 3.5 days so there's every chance all will be ok.

Padre

Not only pills working, but new camera working. Took a macro shot of my pygmies I've been parading to sort out their army list (admittedly an old speed paint job - some models weren't painted to be looked at so closely!!) ...

PygmiesCameraTest_zps54598856.jpg

That's the first pic I took = it'll do nicely. I pride myself on the fact I didn't read any instructions for the camera. After two days learning 3rd ed rules whilst ill, I could not face any more instructions.

Hetz

Well they looked good on-table Padre, the gorillas looked ace too!
Those pteranodons were a pita.
Ace game, had loadsa fun. Cheers Padre and Steve (Citadel Collector) for GMing :grin:
When's the report due? Drums fingers impatiently... :razz:

Hetz":w0kwupe0 said:
Well they looked good on-table Padre, the gorillas looked ace too!
Those pteranodons were a pita.
Ace game, had loadsa fun. Cheers Padre and Steve (Citadel Collector) for GMing :grin:
When's the report due? Drums fingers impatiently... :razz:

I'll be putting something together in the next day or two - it won't be a "proper" games report, more of a loose narrative tying together a series of pics. But when you've got Amazons fighting gorillas, who needs a narrative? ;)

Padre

Already working on the report, a 'storyfied' version of the game. Sorting the pictures first, but have campaign players begging me to move my current campaign on now that I don't have the Oldhammer weekend prep as an excuse.

BTW: I never made my own blog, but I have written vast amounts of full length reports crammed with pictures - enough to fill several blogs! If you want to see some of the older photo/story battle reports I have done, look at the links collected on http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/in ... ic=38528.0. Those reports are from my games up to two years ago, and I intend to update the collected works list with the more recent ones too soon. I think there were 43 report links (which do not include all the 'fluff' stories and pictures in between). I've done quite a number since then too! And I am doing more for my current campaign.

If you would like to see one that involved the pygmies, then this battle from 2011 is a nice one - http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/in ... #msg599875.

Back