YOUR local show

Fimm McCool

I'm looking to run games at lots of little local shows over the next couple of years, and when I say local I don't mean local to me necessarily, anywhere in the South or West of the UK is a possibility... or further afield if there's a chance of accommodation. :) So if you know of a good little show near you please list it below so I can look at adding it to my calendar (with one of my big, sexy terrain boards of course!).

Here's what I currently have in the diary:
WMMS Birmingham, 12th March
Concord Gaming Convention, Bristol, 29th-30th April
Legionary, Exeter, 13th May
Attack!, Devizes, 15th-16th July
Frome Comic Con, 12th-13th August
IPMS, Bristol, 13th August
Blast-tastic, Bristol, 7th October
Reveille, Bristol, 26th November
Crusade, Penarth, 27th January 2018
Cavalier, Tunbridge Wells, February 2018

Golgfag1

Fimm,

Are you a definite for Devizes, as I've just received an email from Gary and didn't see your details? I may be able to come over and play this year, especially keen as the Marlborough Jazz festival is the same weekend, all makes for a good time 8-)

I haven't yet been to Abingdon since our last exchange, am going this Friday - hopefully will have time for a chat with organizers for next year, OK? Also, need to rejoin Reading will see what Ic an do there as well.

Good luck

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Golgfag1":5a44081s said:
Are you a definite for Devizes, as I've just received an email from Gary and didn't see your details?

Not as a trader/exhibitor no. It seemed like a bad crowd for Fantasy/SciFi last year, none of the great non-historical displays were attracting any attention. I may go as a punter yet, I've not decided. If you're able to go that would be a good reason to head over. :)

Back