OVERLORD - Abingdon Wargames Club

Golgfag1

Just a quick note to say That Abingdon Wargames Club will be having their annual show on Sunday the 5th March. It's a local show with plenty of traders attending & a smashing Bring & Buy where I've picked up the occasional bargain/item of interest, as I think of this as my first must attend venue of any new year. :grin: :grin: :grin:

http://www.abingdonwargames.org.uk/overlord/

Hope to see you there

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Not going to be able to make it this year, but interested in trading there next year as it's pretty close and I'm trying to line up a shedload of events for 2018. Do you have details for who to contact Paul?

Golgfag1

Fimm McCool":27anv43v said:
Not going to be able to make it this year, but interested in trading there next year as it's pretty close and I'm trying to line up a shedload of events for 2018. Do you have details for who to contact Paul?

Not sure I can help Geoff, but I can inquire on your behalf next time I attend one of Abingdon's regular meetings. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Just a quick email to bounce this subject and hopefully some of you Guys & Gals there. :grin:

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Just a quick email to bounce this subject and hopefully some of you Guys & Gals there. :grin:

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

mubo

I'm going to go I think- probably will try to go earlier rather than later

See you there Paul

Golgfag1

Thanks guys,

Hope to see you there, and any more of you who can make it, this Sunday? :grin: :grin: :grin:

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

Back