Tabletop sale in Hitchin, UK

Hitchin's Black Wolf Wargames Club will be running another of their table top sales in the scout hut in the grounds on Hitchin Rugby Club on Old Hale Way on April 8th. It' s supposed to run from 10am to 5pm and the postcode's SG5 1XL.

While there will doubtless be lots of valueless old tat for sale, I do know that my mate Moocher "man (lead) mountain" McMillan will be there, that he's booked two tables for the whole day and that he has a huge amount of surplus-to-requirements old Citadel lead to sell.

Some of you will have had the pleasure, dubious or otherwise, of trading with him at previous table top sales or at BOYL 2016. His prices, in my experience, are very fair.

I'm planning to take a table for the morning too, so I hope to see some of you there.

Matt

Last minute reminder.

Moocher has been rummaging through his pile for weeks now and will have so much stuff that he's had to rope Hugh the gingery plumber (another old lead addict) to collect him in his van. FWIW, Hugh the GP will also have a table all day.

Any takers for a pleasant jaunt to Hitchin tomorrow? It's a nice little Hertfordshire market town with plenty to do for your significant others, if that helps.

I was already to come and spend my money but the wife decided we had to go and visit the in laws instead. If there was anywY to get a private viewing of the goods I'd be well up for it. I'm only 10 minutes from Hitchin normally.

Citizen Sade":10cnyrj3 said:
Hitchin's Black Wolf Wargames Club will be running another of their table top sales in the scout hut in the grounds on Hitchin Rugby Club on Old Hale Way on April 8th. It' s supposed to run from 10am to 5pm and the postcode's SG5 1XL.

Heads up that there will be another tabletop sale at this scout hut on Sunday October 7th.

Hitchin’s foremost old lead junkie, Moocher, will have a table there until around 2pm. Apparently, “... with lots of metal Citadel figures on it, (at good prices).”

Public service announcement
There will be another Black Wolf club tabletop sale on Sunday October 6th in Hitchin. Same venue as previously and Moocher will be there pimping lots of old lead from his mountain. He enjoys haggling so feel free to push for a bargain.

Back