Night of the Living Lead III (Sat 31/10/15)

The Wargames Foundry are hosting Night of the Living Lead again this year (31/10/15) and I've been asked to offer an open invitation to you all to come along and join us. This is the third NotLL event, so far the format has been to get a small group of players together (10-12 of us usually) and each bring 4-6 characterful miniatures to use as a wandering warband on the day. The focus of the game is very much RPG-like and we use the Warhammer 3e rules as a toolkit but tend to make stuff up if an opportunity for laughs presents itself. The theme is loosely 'Halloween' but can include and is not limited too politics, history, comedy and bacon.

The Foundry have plenty of space available so they have suggested it would be a great opportunity for oldhammerers to pop in and make use of the tables to play their own games too. Lenihan is taking over the GM role for the main narrative game (called Gnomophobia) and all-comers are welcome to join in that but if you want to simply rub shoulders with us and do your own thing the tables will be ready this year.

As this is a smaller event than BOYL we chip in a small contribution to the Foundry for the food provided throughout the day. It helps to know rough numbers in advance for the catering so let me know if you're interested in attending either by commenting here or joining the Facebook event (if you do both, please make sure I know what your names are on the respective pages so I don't count you twice!).

The setting for our games so far has been the small barony of the Lich, Kraust, located in the Haunted Hills of Sylvania on the borders of Stirland and the Moot. We've been giving the area quite a bit of it's own history and we'd love to have you join in and add to it or make some history and rivalries of your own! :grin:

Scalene":29g6vt74 said:
I'm interested. What are the times for it?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get notified, must check my settings.

We set up around 10am, kick off between 10am/11am and wind things up about 4pm-ish. Break for lunch at 1pm usually. You are welcome to roll in any time that suits you though. Have a small warband with some low-level members and we'll fit you in!

lenihan

Full steam ahead with this game at the end of the month. I'll be gming, if anyone's interested in taking part they're more than welcome to bring a small band of figures, pm me and I'll be able to answer any questions.

Back