Paul / Golgfag1

Zhu Bajie":3rkmbbpo said:

Chico

Golgfag1":376adev4 said:
All being well shouldn't be a problem Chico :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico":376adev4 said:
I can bring a large Fimir Warband for this, providing I can make it :grin:

More the fact if I can afford a 2nd weekend away/hotel room then anything else with the August date only 4/5 months later but that's good to know Paul. But we'll see everything could all fall into place :grin:

Golgfag1

JellyRovers":yx7euh6h said:
Speaking of which... Where will the Ogres fit in? Latecomers to the battle?

Consider them catered for, with the RoR Golgfag Ogres; solid & slotta-based (complete) with a few hangers on! 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

This sounds epicawesomeness but I suspect that I won't manage two trips to Foundry in the year. However, if there was any interest in some small 'regional' scenarios/clashes leading up to the main encounter I'd be up for participating. Heroquest being such a favourite and all.

Snickit

I just thought, if all of these guys are coming back in this old school bash shouldn't the one true White Dwarf return to fight alongside the side of good?

Surely he'd want to come back and reclaim his place in history from the usurping Chaos Dwarf who's been mascarading as him recently? We've all seen him, weedy little fellow, obviously under fed and released to prey upon the feeble minded and corrupt younglings into new ways of thinking that just ain't proper like!

Yeah, the White Dwarf has to return........................................

Erny

Fimm. I've been waiting for some sort of confirmation on the march dates before saying lets do this but I guess there is nothign to stop us running a campaign that everyone can join in, potentially with a final fight on Spring Oldhammer Day (yep thats SOD).

Maybe I shuld post something up on the Oldhammer blog inviting people to join in. There are potentially ten artifacts to find but there could easily be more quests, some being red herrings.

Snickit

Erny":1lenbfrc said:
Fimm. I've been waiting for some sort of confirmation on the march dates before saying lets do this but I guess there is nothign to stop us running a campaign that everyone can join in, potentially with a final fight on Spring Oldhammer Day (yep thats SOD).

Maybe I shuld post something up on the Oldhammer blog inviting people to join in. There are potentially ten artifacts to find but there could easily be more quests, some being red herrings.

You could have bad guys quests too, such as to find the fours pieces of the amulet that was the Key to Praznagar's prison, maybe this is where Morcar had been banished to?

Fimm McCool

And the lieutenants of Morcar travelling the known world trying to convince the various orc, Goblin, Fimir , Ogre and Undead tribes and factions to join them in their glorious uprising.

Fimm McCool

Time to get rewriting HeroQuest with baddie adventurers and goodie monsters... :) Shouldn't be too hard, especially using the American system as a guide.

Chico

Fimm McCool":1x6g3gr4 said:
especially using the American system as a guide.

That was sounding good until you mentioned that last bit, the yanky rule sets make me cry hehe

Chico

Fimm McCool":wpqrs60h said:
It's just extra body points really. :) It's ok, I'll dress the cards up so they don't look too American.

Well so long as you don't let everyone search each room plus in the US version you can search pit traps too, it cuts back on the back stabbing and running off to search rooms before someone else does hehe. Anything that cuts back on the bacckstabbing ain't Heroquest lol

Erny

OK how about this. If the evil side loses the side quests to unite the evil tribes then in the final battle the evil side suffers animosity between armies.

Golgfag1

Pah, we Green-skins scoff at you proposal of animosity, just let us on the table and we'll show you who's best - play the game & the dice will do the rest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul / golgfag1

Erny":2fw90x25 said:
OK how about this. If the evil side loses the side quests to unite the evil tribes then in the final battle the evil side suffers animosity between armies.

Back