Oldhammer In The New World 2015

Skarsnik

2 Hour drive to the airport, 7.5 hour transatlantic flight and a few hours drive after that for me, but I'm working on making it :)

ardyer

Skarsnik & Old Lead":1c9yzpl4 said:
2 Hour drive to the airport, 7.5 hour transatlantic flight and a few hours drive after that for me, but I'm working on making it :)

If you're thinking about flying in to Baltimore, Philadelphia, or NYC/NJ we can probably help you with a ride to the event. We've got members on the planning committee in all 3 of those areas who should be willing to help a fellow out...And it could save you some cash.

Skarsnik

ardyer":2h3fq23p said:
Skarsnik & Old Lead":2h3fq23p said:

If you're thinking about flying in to Baltimore, Philadelphia, or NYC/NJ we can probably help you with a ride to the event. We've got members on the planning committee in all 3 of those areas who should be willing to help a fellow out...And it could save you some cash.

Thanks for the offer. A friend of mine lives in NJ, so I'll be hitching along with him if I make it. It's very much 50-50 right now though.

Blue in VT

Wow!!! thats a very exciting possibility! Please keep us updated as the planning shakes out.

That friend wouldn't be Nigel would it?

Cheers,

Blue

Skarsnik

Blue in VT":180f05sg said:
Wow!!! thats a very exciting possibility! Please keep us updated as the planning shakes out.

Cheers,

Blue

It certainly would.

ardyer

Skarsnik & Old Lead":3rnnqd04 said:
Blue in VT":3rnnqd04 said:

Cheers,

Blue

It certainly would.

That's who I was referencing in the NYC/NJ area. I guess I know what his answer would have been!

Page_1.jpg

Page_2.jpg

Page_3.jpg

Page_4.jpg

Back