Oldhammer Weekend FRANCE 2015... Looking for a place /date

Nico

Here we looking for a place and a date to host the Oldhammer Day 2015.
Have you suggestions? English or French post, no problem.

Asslessman

Re: Oldhammer Weekend FRANCE 2015

J evais tenter de me rendre dispo pour l'évènement et ramener mon armée du chaos pour du 3rd ed.

J'espère avoir de quoi préparer une table conforntation (le jeu GW pas Rackham) et des décors futuristes. J'aurai aussi des figs exclu en cadeau ainsi qu'une petite commision pour toi Nico. Je te redis très vite.

Lordy

Bonjour,

ça m'interesse mais je ne sais pas comment ça se passe,

on s'inscrit ou ? peux t on venir sans inscription ?

A part ses figurines, Faut il ramener une boite de jeu, son materiel ?
Quelle est l'adresse du lieu ?
Y a t il une liste de jeux Oldhammer "officielle" que l'on peut proposer ? (ex: quelles versions etc...) Ou c'est libre ?

Beaucoup de questions en suspens :grin:

Asslessman

Salut, Lordy, je te conseille de passer un petit MP à Nico pour plus de renseignements ;)

Lordy

Re: Oldhammer Weekend FRANCE 2015... Looking for a place /da

Pour le lieu je sais que y a un tournoi Man o War qui est organisé au magasin Waaagh tavern à Paris moyennant une participation financière je pense,
donc s'ils le font pour un jeu comme Man o War, ils accepteront pour du Oldhammer.

Je vais me renseigner voir si c'est possible.

Nico

Hello, tu connais la date de cette manifestation?

Harry

Well as long as it is just the three of you you can all come round my house for the weekend. :grin:

Hop on the ferry, pick up Golgfag on the way up the M4 and you can have free food and lodgings for the weekend.

Asslessman

Harry":2cazwz2j said:
Well as long as it is just the three of you you can all come round my house for the weekend. :grin:

Hop on the ferry, pick up Golgfag on the way up the M4 and you can have free food and lodgings for the weekend.

Now that's tempting !

Golgfag1

Happily join-in on this, but the local Memorial Hall or Village Hall are all reasonable to hire so why not come over here to play? Can't promise free food & drink all weekend, but we could do this. If, some of you're are prepared to crash out on the floor? :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Harry, we are going to have to do this one day?

Asslessman":y8y41kty said:
Harry":y8y41kty said:

Now that's tempting !

Harry

I guess the travel time would be the killer.
But it was genuine offer,
Paul is right ... if we need more room the hall on not 20ft from my front door can be hired for £14 for the day and I have multiple game boards that can be set up over there.

... and I don't mind feeding folks who have traveled far in search of Oldhammer. :grin:

Back