Bring Out Your Lead 2020

jprp

Hi guys, i'm thinking i would like to run a Realm of Chaos Daemons game for 2020 on the Saturday.

Thoughts so far:

6x6 table.
Tzeentch vs Nurgle
MODIFIED 6th ed rules.
No actual spells- there will be a combined missile/magic phase and the "magic" will be a small deck of cards/tokens that have a range and damage on them eg 18" 1d6 S3 hits. The number of cards will decrease with the loss of your characters.
I will provide forces and scenery.
2-6 players required.
There will be no magic items for characters-instead they will all have individual profiles to speed up play.
Random conditions each turn eg: all ranged attacks halved.
Greater Daemons must fight each other first in any multiple close combat.

I will be organising Helsreach again next year. It will be a modified version of Necromunda (2003). Its a big open sand box type game open to anyone. Bring 1000 point gangs made from any source before 2017, including Gorkamorka, Inqusimunda, Fanatic magazine etc. Will have jet bike racing too.

Ill start a thread when the Moderators put up the Bring Out Your Lead 2020 sub-catagory! ;)

jprp

jprp":5zoforhr said:
Hi guys, i'm thinking i would like to run a Realm of Chaos Daemons game for 2020 on the Saturday.

Thoughts so far:

6x6 table.
Tzeentch vs Nurgle
MODIFIED 6th ed rules.
No actual spells- there will be a combined missile/magic phase and the "magic" will be a small deck of cards/tokens that have a range and damage on them eg 18" 1d6 S3 hits. The number of cards will decrease with the loss of your characters.
I will provide forces and scenery.
2-6 players required.
There will be no magic items for characters-instead they will all have individual profiles to speed up play.
Random conditions each turn eg: all ranged attacks halved.
Greater Daemons must fight each other first in any multiple close combat.

MODS: Could you move this to the new thread please?

Back