Salute 2014

Chico

So with Salute 2014 only 2 months away (Some of us need this time to beg are Wives/Better halves/Bank managers to let us go heh) I was wondering who fancies going and perhaps meeting up for a beer or 6?

Me and McDonalds.. sorry Death will be there and I wouldn't mind meeting a few of you ugly lot before The Oldhammer Weekend.

Orlygg

Yeah, I'll be there. It will be fun to tour the stands with your good self.

I am not sure that I will recognise you though, do you still look like this?

slide_200580_533206_original.jpg

Chico

Heh I may have gained a little weight and gained a few dozen tattoos since that was taken.. Oh and no 6 pack anymore, tis now a Keg ;)

Leadpest

I plan to attend this year; never been so quite looking forward to it. It would be great to have some like minded chaps to wander around with..

Chico

Leadpest":3o3ic3k7 said:
I plan to attend this year; never been so quite looking forward to it. It would be great to have some like minded chaps to wander around with..

I'll be the Skinhead covered in tattoos walking around naked... promoting nudehammer ;)

McDeath

Chico":udfx7c6t said:
Leadpest":udfx7c6t said:

I'll be the Skinhead covered in tattoos walking around naked... promoting nudehammer ;)

Again? Remember the trouble last time? Not sure I've got the bail money this time....

Chico

McDeath":tqctggkf said:
Again? Remember the trouble last time? Not sure I've got the bail money this time....

Shhhhhhhhhh! I got a reputation to upkeep on this forum! You making me look bad by telling all my secrets! ;)

What he meant to say was ''No trouble and we just had tea and crumpets''

Kitsune

I'll be going as I'm a London dweller. Just look out for the mouthy blond C in a (probably) stripy top.

Leadpest

Let's do this! Salute I mean; not Nudehammer! That can be done with (very) close friends..

Nearer the time perhaps us Oldhammerers could arrange to meet at the beer stand. I assume there's beer?!!

McDeath

Leadpest":3gpw52hk said:
Let's do this! Salute I mean; not Nudehammer! That can be done with (very) close friends..

Nearer the time perhaps us Oldhammerers could arrange to meet at the beer stand. I assume there's beer?!!

No beer in the hall :(

But beer outside in the bars....! :grin: :twisted:

Chico

No beer inside indeed... but there will be a bottle of Jagermeister with that chap known as the ''Oldhammer Stud'' Chico

Orlygg

Show opens at 10 am doesn't it? I would suggest an Oldhammer Meeting at the Foundry stand at 11 o'clock might be a good choice since we have strong links with them and nearly all of their employees are members here or on FB.

Chico

Does anyone know if the Bring and Buy stand will be this year? I heard fateful rumours it won't be :(

Orlygg

Chico":3jneizyx said:
Does anyone know if the Bring and Buy stand will be this year? I heard fateful rumours it won't be :(

Sadly, its gone. It wasn't on last year either. You should have seen the Oldhammer bargains!

Golgfag1

If any body's interested, I recently heard that the South London Warlords are looking for volunteers for people to act as stewards to manage the crowds first thing in the morning - benefits seemed reasonable - free entry, money to spend and free gifts etc. suggest if any body's interested - they contact S.L.W.'s directly and see if places are still available.

Hope to see you there

Paul / Golgfag1

Leadpest

I am up for an 11AM meet up at the Foundry stand. Good stuff!

Being my first Salute I want to absorb it fully so may leave volunteering until another year. Makes perfect sense though as I live in east London..

If Chico's bringing Jagermeister I'll bring the Redbull and ice :)

Orlygg

Leadpest":3p0kroka said:
I am up for an 11AM meet up at the Foundry stand. Good stuff!

Being my first Salute I want to absorb it fully so may leave volunteering until another year. Makes perfect sense though as I live in east London..

If Chico's bringing Jagermeister I'll bring the Redbull and ice :)

Be prepared to be overwhelmed. The first time I went to Salute I had trouble taking everything in! One of the best shows in the world, if not THE best!

Chico

Heh should be a good old laugh, not to mention seeing people in the flesh/hearing there voice ect.

And Oi! I didn't say I was sharing my Jager... and if I do not for anyone who drinks Red Bull :razz: heh

Back