Yorkshire shows - Vapnartak 3rd Feb @ York Race Course

PantherV

I should hopefully be there, resisting the urge to spend a fortune! The ring and buy is usually good if you can get near the tables....

PantherV

I will be at the York show on Sunday if anyone else is......I'll be wearing a flat cap and pea dot lol

Tom

Padre

I will try to get there if at all possible. Although I have to admit I am (for the first time ever) massively behind in my already bought and/or begun painting projects and a sensible part of me is saying that I should not attend.

twisted moon

PantherV":1uja7v80 said:
I will be at the York show on Sunday if anyone else is......I'll be wearing a flat cap and pea dot lol

Tom

i saw lots of people in flat caps, but no pea dot camo.

PantherV

I was there, stayed till around 12ish. Hammered the Midlam miniatures stand and called it quits! I have to say it wasnt as good as previous years in regards to display/participation games.

Tom

Padre

Nor I you. Mind you, there were a lot of distractions.

I was there from 12.40 til 3.30. Spent a bit of money on a lot of fiddly bits and bobs. 'Twas a good show.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Padre

I saw several reenactment friends, including some who own figure companies, and even some of my current campaign players appeared out of the crowd. But I don't know what you look like and so I can't say whether I met you or not. :razz: :? ;)

Back