Salute 2018 Meet?

lenihan

I will be down in Cambridge around that time, but without the exact dates it's hard to be sure. However, if I am, I will come along and would be great to catch up with yourself and any other oldhammerers in attendance :)

Golgfag1

OK, last call for a cracking day out, wandering around some of the best participation/display games and miniatures manufacturers, this hobby has to offer.

Hope to see you there

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Excellent, From my recent inquires that makes at least six of us, all told. :grin: All being well I'm going to say meet at the Foundry stand at 12:30 8-) .

Paul/Golgfag1

lenihan

Alas, we're heading back up to the northern isles a couple of days ahead of plan, so I won't get to Salute after all :( Disappointing (though a relief for my wallet, to be fair! and hey, maybe a chance to paint up some of the stuff I bought at Salute 2 years ago... as far as I can work out I've only painted 5 figures from Salute 2015 and 1 figure from Salute 2016)

Golgfag1

lenihan":hrrqa73j said:
Alas, we're heading back up to the northern isles a couple of days ahead of plan, so I won't get to Salute after all :( Disappointing (though a relief for my wallet, to be fair! and hey, maybe a chance to paint up some of the stuff I bought at Salute 2 years ago... as far as I can work out I've only painted 5 figures from Salute 2015 and 1 figure from Salute 2016)

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, but happy for you wallet, more for BOYL :lol: , where you can regale us with your stories of the Highlands & islands of Alba? 8-)

As for painting for figures purchased at Salute, without touch much worry think I can say pretty much the same, though I have applied some paint I haven't finished any of it!

Paul/Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Good to see All you guys today, interest to see and hear how your preparation for BOYL are going! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Paul/Golgfag1

Fimm McCool

Thanks Paul and Harry for doing all the driving. Nice to see so many familiar faces and catch up with people I don't see very often.

Back