Salute 2018 Meet?

Running a convention? Going to a show? Organizing a demo? Discuss it here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:53 pm

Re: Salute 2018 Meet?

Alas, we're heading back up to the northern isles a couple of days ahead of plan, so I won't get to Salute after all :( Disappointing (though a relief for my wallet, to be fair! and hey, maybe a chance to paint up some of the stuff I bought at Salute 2 years ago... as far as I can work out I've only painted 5 figures from Salute 2015 and 1 figure from Salute 2016)
My oldhammer blog: Where the sea pours out

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:04 am

lenihan wrote:Alas, we're heading back up to the northern isles a couple of days ahead of plan, so I won't get to Salute after all :( Disappointing (though a relief for my wallet, to be fair! and hey, maybe a chance to paint up some of the stuff I bought at Salute 2 years ago... as far as I can work out I've only painted 5 figures from Salute 2015 and 1 figure from Salute 2016)

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us, but happy for you wallet, more for BOYL :lol: , where you can regale us with your stories of the Highlands & islands of Alba? 8-)

As for painting for figures purchased at Salute, without touch much worry think I can say pretty much the same, though I have applied some paint I haven't finished any of it!

Paul/Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Good to see All you guys today, interest to see and hear how your preparation for BOYL are going! :D :D :D

Paul/Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:10 pm

T'was a good day out Paul, really enjoyed it and plenty of goodies to keep my busy :)

Post Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:16 am

Thanks Paul and Harry for doing all the driving. Nice to see so many familiar faces and catch up with people I don't see very often.
Previous

Return to Wargames Shows