Dragonmeet / London / December 7th 2014

Zhu Bajie

Well if I turn up, I mostly plan to mooch around, get Ian and Joe to sign some books, gawp at the amazing artwork.

Did briefly think about running something, would be nice to take Oldhammer to a wider audience, perhaps a 1e dungeon-crawl using Caverns of the Dead and some pregen teams, or something from Yimirs Dream, but seriously doubt I'd get my arse in gear in a month :lol:

Golgfag1

Must admit I was thinking pretty much the same thing - drool over the art work and hopefully get to speak to the great & the good :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Zhu Bajie":3njafshu said:
Well if I turn up, I mostly plan to mooch around, get Ian and Joe to sign some books, gawp at the amazing artwork.

Did briefly think about running something, would be nice to take Oldhammer to a wider audience, perhaps a 1e dungeon-crawl using Caverns of the Dead and some pregen teams, or something from Yimirs Dream, but seriously doubt I'd get my arse in gear in a month :lol:

Zhu Bajie

Oops. Work commitments mean I shan't be attending. Shame, it would have been fun to get some books signed and grill Joe and Ian about the early days.

Golgfag1

Well, I've booked my tickets , so if any of you decide to come - introduce yourselves, I don't usually bite, without provocation.

See you there

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

bug16":cvhezy8i said:
I share my birthday with Chico? I feel strangely violated.. :lol:

Heh strangely violated eh?... That's the plan.. shame you found out about it though! Oh well SURPRISE!

Golgfag1

Well, that was an interesting day meeting the great & the good and seeing a couple of faces from BOYL, also picked-up a few ideas for integration into Warhammer scenarios, so watch this space! ;) ;) ;)

Paul / Golgfag1

Back