Bood Cavalry

dazza36

So I've been away from the hobby for quite a while due to real life issues but have recently been able to speed a few hours working on some Bood models namely his dwarf cavalry. The plan is to build a small diorama of them charging across a field. So the first job is to slowly convert the ponies so that they look like there charging. I'm not the best at converting but i'm getting more confident as I go along which is easy to see from the first pony I converted compared to the last one I've been work on. So here you go..

These are still very much w.i.p and need a lot to cleaning up before there done but its a start LOL

symphonicpoet

Airborne! You've been looking at that bet that gave rise to moving pictures, haven't you? Some very nice conversion work there. :)

dazza36

So its been a while since I started on these figures nut I've finally managed to drag myself away from my greenskins to paint up one of these guys! Its not my best work but it will do and probably going to be along time before I paint another as I'm all about the green now !!

G04dNt.jpg

wdrQDq.jpg

Ideally I would have added a pennant on the spear to add some movement to the figure but I couldn't really be arsed !

Back