The might of the Empire grows... (slowly)

Having recently rediscovered a trove of old Human citadel Knights, fighters, barbarians etc, I have finally stripped back all the shoddy paint jobs or models that cant be helped from a 10 year old me, and based them on new bases. I have also gotten the bug of buying more of the old models I never had when I was a sprog thanks to Solegend! (What a site!) I have never fully gotten out of the hobby, as I've always read some of the amazing novels, but this is the first time in over 20 years that I'm in a place where I'm actually doing something with the crap load of old models that have been lost to time. A few friends of mine have also started to re-visit their youth, so it's an exciting time! (And the start of a long road of painting!) The pic is of the gluing tray with some old lead in mixed conditions......

Galadrin

Very cool, my Empire army is still very much in the planning phase, but it looks like yours is off to a great start!

Thanks mate. I've got a war wagon missing the crew and yoke too and some cavalry...it's just getting organised which is the b*tch!

Based up.... undercoating about to start. Just need a few rank fillers as missing a few Knights of the Cleansing flame. I have 52 archers to prep and some great cannons.....

Back