Orcs & Goblins by Subedai

UrchinJoe

These are great, I love the half and half shield on the doom goblin captain and the pale green skin, like they've been underground for many generations.

I also like the grey skin on the troll, too! Gives it a real solid and earthy look. This guy is half finished on my painting table right now, I've gone for classic 90s stone troll blue. Cool to see another completed example!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Subedai

Thanks UrchinJoe, glad you like the colour choices, I did want to give them a strong theme of living in darkness. I finished the second troll recently, so the first tribe is close to completion.

Ketil Trout

So many great orcs and goblins here. Just been convinced to pick up some feral goblins from Knightmare after seeing their trolls here. Love your Marauder boar rider conversions too.

Subedai

Got a unit of Gobbo Stickas done after a long break from my Orcs & Goblins. The plastics were mostly already painted when I bought them, so I just added some metal sculpts to the mob.

dazza36

Beautiful painting, I've always been a huge fan of those metal archers and your paint job really does them justice. Have you got the British commando version ? I never noticed it at the time but got a couple a few years ago in a job lot and really makes me laugh every time I see them.

Subedai

Cheers, I think these were the first metal stickas I ever painted. I have a few more in the next mob but don't own many. Didn't know about a commando version, I'll have a browse through the catalogues.

dazza36

Subedai":33z4egwe said:
Cheers, I think these were the first metal stickas I ever painted. I have a few more in the next mob but don't own many. Didn't know about a commando version, I'll have a browse through the catalogues.

Started doubting myself so had a look and took a quick photo. You can see the commando woolly hat and the 2 grenades, another example of the madness of citadel back in the day !

owekKqlB_o.jpg

Back