Harry does dungeon tiles.

Harry

This is how the pit room ... with a top on it ... can combine with the stairs to make a guard room at the top of the stairs before you desend into the dungeon.

4SFsST.jpg

9SUj9b.jpg

107DRZ.jpg

Harry

Had some fun just playing with set ups .... just to see how it is all coming together .... i need to do this from time to time just to keep myself pumped. :grin:

nS0QbR.jpg

bug1Tl.jpg

YJvoSX.jpg

Nico

Hello Harry! Your sceneries are very well made 8-)
You're a kind of modern Dwarf architect :lol:

Bravo c'est superbe !

Harry

Got a couple of hours last night to finish off all the Tomb Kings section ....

Here are the rooms done. (lines and final dry brush)

j93QlJ.jpg

4OV7Yw.jpg

TNEBQQ.jpg

Harry

Here is the Sphynx room ..... you just know something nasty is coming out of the big hole ... :shock:

CVVYxe.jpg

iDP1NZ.jpg

Harry

Finally .... I have the cliffs for the regular dungeon ... so I have this .... repaired it again .... it has been bust and repaired so many times it is starting to look like an ancient ruin ... but a few squares and it will do the trick. :grin:

LcH5c1.jpg

18zJnU.jpg

Subedai

Great project, and the speed at which it comes together, at such a high standard, is mind boggling. As I am just working on some Tomb Kings, the Khemrian section is a particular delight. Brilliant idea with the skeleton warrior reliefs.

BangDoll

Wow ! That's probably the best tiles i ever seen. Everythings are perfect from the construction to the paintjob !

We just want one thing when we see that is playing on them ^^ !

Fimm McCool

BangDoll":39gpnvh7 said:
Wow ! That's probably the best tiles i ever seen. Everythings are perfect from the construction to the paintjob !

Seconded. Will try and get some good pictures on Friday night. :)

Asslessman

I'm adding my own pool of saliva to the sea that must have formed on this thread... pure and utter awesomeness here.

Harry

Bane":1fbwwsy4 said:
Wow. Wow. Wow. Just perfect!
Thanks, thanks, thanks. :grin:

Subedai":1fbwwsy4 said:
Great project, and the speed at which it comes together, at such a high standard, is mind boggling. As I am just working on some Tomb Kings, the Khemrian section is a particular delight. Brilliant idea with the skeleton warrior reliefs.
Thanks fella. Looking forward to your Tomb Kings.

BangDoll":1fbwwsy4 said:

Thanks very much.
I will try and get some pictures of a game on these sometime soon.

Fimm McCool":1fbwwsy4 said:
Seconded. Will try and get some good pictures on Friday night. :)
Sorry I had to blow you out. Real life and all that.

Asslessman":1fbwwsy4 said:
I'm adding my own pool of saliva to the sea that must have formed on this thread... pure and utter awesomeness here.
Ewwww. Thanks fella.

Tex":1fbwwsy4 said:
WOW!
Incredible speed and awesome quality
keep it going , it's truly inspiring
Thanks. Great to think this might inspire someone else. Plenty more to come.

Back