Harry

Made a start on the cavern bits ....

L0ei9Q.jpg

2dnMQE.jpg

vSXXip.jpg

Asslessman

Niibl":wb2ovd2c said:
Just awsome.
But your pace is creepy. You are like a machine.

Credits should go to his clones Garry, Barry and Larry. He keeps them in his attic doing the modeling and painting while he takes care of being splendidly nice and friendly playing games and recording his progress on places like this one ;)
Of course this changes nothing to the awesomeness displayed here.

Badaab

Niibl":1oer8fh8 said:
Just awsome.

Yeah, it makes some of us feel lazy for constantly ordering more and more RT era stuff off eBay and not painting it.

Harry

Thanks fellas, Much appreciated.

Asslessman":liulcgcc said:
Niibl":liulcgcc said:
Just awsome.

Credits should go to his clones Garry, Barry and Larry. He keeps them in his attic doing the modeling and painting while he takes care of being splendidly nice and friendly playing games and recording his progress on places like this one ;)
Of course this changes nothing to the awesomeness displayed here.

In fac t Gary does the modelling, Barry does the painting and Larry does the typing .... so even the spledindly nice bit is not down to me. :grin:

Badaab":liulcgcc said:
Niibl":liulcgcc said:
Just awsome.

Yeah, it makes some of us feel lazy for constantly ordering more and more RT era stuff off eBay and not painting it.
If it makes you feel any better ... I do plenty of that too. :grin:

Honestly fellas this stuff does not take that much time. Scenery is quick. I am working with big brushes (up to 2 and 3 inch brushes like you would paint your house with. I think the smallest brush I use is a 1 inch brush until it comes to the cracks. Its all done quick without worrying too much about it .... It has to be I only get to grab a couple of hours here and there ... between family and 60 hour weeks with work. This week has been so binkers I have not picked up a brush all week. :(

Asslessman

Harry":2pnbkzmh said:
In fac t Gary does the modelling, Barry does the painting and Larry does the typing .... so even the spledindly nice bit is not down to me. :grin:

You're still here for the good looks ;)

Hope you get some soothing painting time soon ;)

Back