Warmgrave

steders

Been bitten by the Frostgrave craze. I'm going to make a dedicated 4x4 board but my normal terrain will do to get a game in with my son.

I decided I would dig out some (very) old figures for this project rather than use new ones, just because they were all lying round and I wanted to re-use them.

Same rule for the beasts mainly citadel with one new one (the tiger)

Undead, mix of Grenadier and citadel

Treasure markers, all old citadel (plus some old citadel insects)

I know they aren't in frostgrave, but I keep getting the idea of a 'Keep on the borderland' type game
Citadel red orcs

I've still got some big beasties to do, Zombies, more adventurers and some general clutter. I want to make a couple of bases of dead trees as well

jon_1066

I would suggest more line of sight blockers for the scenery. It's one of those games where more scenery is definitely good otherwise Elemental Bolt can kind of take over...

Great minis - love the old goblins!

Fimm McCool

jon_1066":7khlji0t said:
I would suggest more line of sight blockers for the scenery. It's one of those games where more scenery is definitely good otherwise Elemental Bolt can kind of take over...

Assuming your 'wizard' can actually cast anything... which is not my experience of FG so far! ;)
I agree more terrain is a must, but you can keep that in mind for your dedicated board! Nice one!

Back