Identity crisis! Help- what are these?

Fimm McCool

Hi all. One of my good friends bought a cardboard box full of goodies at a charity shop last year and we have been slowly cataloguing the haul. We're down to these few bits, anybody recognise them?

580264_10151736691522279_954007222_n.jpg

Top row is a skeleton with a skull breastplate and a whip.
An early-looking Ogre (maybe?) but doesn't seem to be a Citadel or Marauder, the third figure in looks like he may be Red Redemption- or possibly a Lone Wolf Helghast, but can't find a picture of him anywhere.
There are two samurai with very big heads.
The figures on the bottom row I had pipped for C series villagers, but I recently identified one based the same way (so maybe the same range?) as a Ral Partha Adventurer (RP4).
In between the guy with the pointy hat and the guy with the pointy shoulders is a chameleon-looking fella with a spiky tail.

Any help much appreciated! Ta.

Fimm McCool

Thanks guys. Golfag eh? I didn't look at that as I was pretty sure he wasn't hah. Great to know what the hooded figure is, it's been bugging me for ages as it's such a cool model, and a nice result too!

Harry

The guy bottom row, second in from the right is one of the earliest citadel miniatures from the Fantasy Adventurers series ... it is an FA7 Monk with staff. He was one of the few originals to make the cut and survive when they remade them.

The two guys on the left are 2nd citadel compendium C21 Cold one riders. One slaan, One Dark Elf.

I'd be interested in trading for the Dark Elf ... I have a spare cold one. :grin:

and not sure who the 4th figure, bottom row is ... but would be interested in her too.

Fimm McCool

Thanks Harry.

Not sure if he wants to trade at the moment- just cataloguing for the time being. When he gets back next friday I'll ask, he may be up for trading for Tyranids and Skaven.

Just John

I think the last guy on the second row is the Southron from the ME LotR range. If he wants to trade I'd be interested in him.

me53southron.jpg

Fimm McCool

That's him! Thanks. Again I will forward your request. If he does want to trade I'll list all his stuff, there are a fair few goodies but mostly missing mounts, hands or weapons.

Back