Pumpkineater's WiPs

Hello dear people,

I have been suffering painter's block and well some other stuff for years.

Lately I have been cleaning tons of miniatures though, I picked up painting again today and hope I will be able to paint again.

So these are two critters I am working on at the moment, my apologies for the horrible picture quality.

I dont know how to add a picture but tried it with the attachement option, I hope it works, if not could someone please help me out , thanks :)

have a great weekend all, cheers.

Attachments

• wips.JPG
    wips.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 4,314
Thanks Urion :)

that plague elemental really is something, Always had a softspot for the bugger. well let's hope I will be able to finish it.

after a long time, and after moving (yes still have the plague elemental somewhere lol) some new wips.

p1220012.jpg

apologies for bumping the post, but I dont know if its ok to post files in separate replies, if its not I will post it in one reply.

p1220015.jpg

Sleepysod

Loving the ogres, I've been black undercoating my miniatures because I always thought white undercoat resulted in them being a bit too bright but these have a lovely quality to them.

Thank you Sleepy :)

I am just trying some things out with washes and glazes and what not, no idea what I am doing most of the time to be honest lol.

sometimes I use a white undercoat, sometimes black drybrushed with white,grey, and lately messing around with zenital highlighting.
But these Ogres indeed have the white primer, I still prefer white undercoat for some reason.

So they will be a bit more dark even in the end, I always tend to paint too dark somehow.
But it's great fun painting these oldies, more progress this week, ogres will be done rather soonish, did some more work on them today.

cheers :)

Thanks Jon,

it was going ok, but as always, it is not turning out how I'd like it to turn out.

tempted to give them a dettol bath and start over again :(

Thanks Fimm :)

yeah I know, I was kinda doubting to post them but I really love those sculpts.
They have tons of character.

Trying to find out who the sculptor was, he did quite a lot of greenskins then, also for gorkamorka I think.
really wonder if he did work for other companies, love his sculpts tons.

oh it seems Brian Nelson did them, he still works for GW right ?

Back