Freebooter Space Ork army

urion

Thank you. I finished another Death Skull nob for the Death Skulls Retinue. It looks like I can't do a purely "freebooter army", but I can do something close enough. I need at least a warboss, retinue and a big mob then I can add freebooters after that. Its easy enough. I just need to paint up a big mob of Death Skulls for the army. I can use the Death Skulls Warboss and retinue for my mandatory units and then I'll roll for the Freebooter units till I have enough to field the army. Luckily the ork army list is pretty lenient when it comes to the units you can take.
hu3ywz.jpg

urion

I also finished this Weirdboy Warphead yesterday. Weirdboyz and Madboyz are my favorite models that citadel ever made. They are one of the few models that I intend to collect all of, except the new one. This is the third Weirdboy I own and I only have one Madboy so I have a ways to go before I have them all. I decided to go with a Bad Moons color scheme for obvious reasons, but he is still a freebooter since he has snuck away from his minderz to have grand adventures with his Madboy drinking buddies.
2gxef76.jpg

ace ace ace.

i decided a while back that i was going to make one of each Freebooter mob. I made some O-Gs and am currently working on a Renegade Oddboyz mob. i forgot how much fun orks are to paint and model. of course, mine aren't a patch on yours, which look actually real!

urion

Thanks. I am trying to get one of each entry. Right now I have enough to keep me plenty busy. I lucked out and have a lot of the models I need to make the entries.

Back