Damned company of the Old Skull

Hey all,

This idea has been haunting me for a while but it's been even more unbearable after the Lich Lord was painted...
I cannot resist anymore. I want Undead army again!
So the decision was made to build small force based on models I've always liked - oldschool (well not that old, "middlehammer" is just fine).
It will be long process, I am not sure I can make it to the end but at least I can try.

Any progress will be posted here (motivation factor).
So for starters:

Lich Lord - probably the commander of the Company, in worse case - just a corpse cart:
44d96909-795e-417b-9666-089636d0f57d_zpsrso3dgef.jpg

Zombies - the plan is to assemble block of ~30 strong metal pieces, so far I found 8 in the pile of shame:
12004826_467278503444314_6400041359511410475_n.jpg

Update shortly (I hope :mrgreen: )

Thank you :oops:
Shortly I should be able to write down army list I'd like to see assembled.
Just one more parcel arrives... And then one more...

Small teaset - that's all I managed to do with my camera before going to work today morning ;)

P1090359_zpsx3greiuh.jpg

Any idea what's the manufacturer of the swordsman-zombie in the front rank?

King Arthur

Cracking job on the zombies! The variation in skin tones is great! Could your mystery model be Harlequin? I know they used to make a decent line of zombies?

Thanks, that might be it:
I got the piece from good buddy but didn't care to ask what's the brand.
Hope to test some more colors for dead flesh - that variation is the best thing in painting deaderzzz :twisted:

Thanks Curtis,

Hope the leader will turn out more vibrant: it's gonna be corrupted/turned monastery leader.
I imagine him as pathetic creature who doesn't really realize he's been (un-)dead for years.

I should start meeting people.
Real one. Not lead only... :|

Thanks mate,

As I wrote on bloggy - I imagine him as depraved cult leader, lots of character in the sculpt!
I am not painting his halfling dreg... :twisted:

lovely undead models, great colors too. the gamezone chariot looks stunning, really should finish mine one day as well. also great to see that different models from different companies, work so well together.

Back