Space Hulk Terminators (2nd edition)

ardyer":1zag9zd7 said:
mbh":1zag9zd7 said:
I have a big one right now for a nail gun. Can I use that with a regulator?

You need to add at least one moisture trap and probably need some adapters to get an airbrush hose on there.
Does it have an air tank? Even a small air tank takes a lot of the air 'pulsing' out... which is a good thing.

I'm in the states and had a good experience with TCP Global. I bought this air compressor and they run deals where you pick a compressor and air brush and get a discount. I'm happy with the compressor and Iwata AB I bought and I love them both.

EDIT: To be clear, it's the TC-20T compressor I bought. The link could be vague.

Dreamfish

Administrator
mbh":7nt2d001 said:
Any tips on buying the equipment would be most appreciated
This post on my blog explains what I'm using. I don't know much about airbrush equipment, so cannot really help you with that.

The airbrush discussion is a bit off-topic, maybe it's better to start another thread for this.

ardyer

The Inner Geek":2caifml4 said:
ardyer":2caifml4 said:
mbh":2caifml4 said:
I have a big one right now for a nail gun. Can I use that with a regulator?

You need to add at least one moisture trap and probably need some adapters to get an airbrush hose on there.
Does it have an air tank? Even a small air tank takes a lot of the air 'pulsing' out... which is a good thing.

I'm in the states and had a good experience with TCP Global. I bought this air compressor and they run deals where you pick a compressor and air brush and get a discount. I'm happy with the compressor and Iwata AB I bought and I love them both.

EDIT: To be clear, it's the TC-20T compressor I bought. The link could be vague.

That's the one I was going to recommended for those in the USA :lol:

Back