Dr. Gostello's amazing intergalactic psycho-circus continues

riot

With the painting of the initial Ring Master and Psycho clowns. . . . .

P1140011.JPG

I decided they need some transport, so spent 45 min with the bits box last night and ended up with this. . .

P1140099.JPG

Obvoiusly it needs more work, but my Cyber Gorilla turned up today, so hopefully I can post that soon.

riot

Re: Dr. Gostello's amazing intergalactic psycho-circus conti

Cheers.

I went real old skool and actually used a Disposable, plastic, pen top that was sitting on my desk.

riot

Since the first truck kit bash I have discovered GW Typhus corrosion and Ryza Rust and some of the truck now looks like this. . . .

P1140207.JPG

P1140208.JPG

P1140213.JPG

Just like discovering my Dad's aftershave before my first School disco I think I might have gone a bit OTT with the effect but I LOVE the stuff!

I have also done some kit bashing with a Reaper Strong man and some Space Marine bits

P1140217.JPG

With all these rogue Space Marines in the circus, I'm wondering if Dr. Gostello might actually be an undercover Inquisitor?

symphonicpoet

Oh, this is going to be nice. I wonder if your circus will ever do a double bill with Mushrööm Klöwd? I can see the two facing off against one another across the galaxies largest outdoor arena before a crowd of hundreds of thousands. That is a fantastic truck and your strong man conversion is incredible.

Back