Squats

Alrighty then, these are my current project.

Im going for the colour scheme depicted on the plastic Space Dwarf box, if you couldn't tell.

Attachments

• Attack.jpg
    Attack.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 4,262
Iron Claw Squat Bofor, who Im using as a Hearthguard Champion for one of my warrior squads

Attachments

• P0956[01]_09-06-13.jpg
    P0956[01]_09-06-13.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 4,366
One of the first 40k minis I ever saw, the heavy trike.
My cousin used to have one, and I inherited pieces of it years ago.

Attachments

• P1011[01]_09-06-13.jpg
    P1011[01]_09-06-13.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 4,364
The next lot Ill be working on, included here are the rapier laser crew, bottom middle and right

Attachments

• P1157_09-06-13.jpg
    P1157_09-06-13.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 4,359
My other two trikes, the gunner in the top right hand used to belong to my cousin and is one of the first minis I ever saw

Attachments

• trikes.jpg
    trikes.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 4,359
Chico":26z7dxms said:
Do you have any Chaos Squats? always loved them.

Unfortunately not-all of my 70+ squats came from ebay in dribs and drabs a few years ago now, and the biggest problem is the bloody arms.
Ive seen youre collecting ye olde Space Orks, and before I started Squats I stalked ebay for the greenskins-Ork arms and weapons were/are? plentiful compared to the hens teeth that are stuntie arms and lasguns.
Mutantdale":26z7dxms said:
Some nice looking space stunties you have there.. looking forward to seeing more paint on them :grin:
Thanks, Im determined to oblige!

Nice collection of space stunties. Good to see someone actually painting them rather than putting them on Ebay at £999.99 or some such silly price. Wish I hadn't sold my Squat bikes all those years ago... :roll:

That would be a truly original idea :idea:

I havent had the opportunity to paint too much this week,but I just about finished these chaps tonight

Attachments

• Latest.jpg
    Latest.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 1,226

Just John

The squats are so typical of the whole old school vibe - quirky and individual. Its no wonder they didn't survive in the 40k universe.

Back