Squats

phreedh

It's a great piece, seen it many times but have never been able to pinpoint all the models. What's that behind the dominator? What's the minotaur thing between the imperial beastman and the ambull? Also, is the deathferret actually there? I can't see it? =)

I've long nourished a dream to do a tavern scene vignette with all the discontinued races/concepts of the GW universe.

Mutantdale

Great to see a close up of that pic..
Scary thing is I have at least 10 of those minis. Makes me think about working on the rest although the proto-nid has always escaped my grasp :(

MD

Fimm McCool

Chico":2drnqv8h said:
Great picture, never seen it before.

It would seem several of those models have been resurrected. The Jokaero are back in limited numbers with the Grey Knights, Zoats and Fimir returned in Monstrous Arcanum (though no Zoat model yet), the Dark Eldar Slyth are effectively Snakemen and the bloated Slann/Slaan mage priests have been around since Warhammer 5th Ed.... When do we see the Ambull return I wonder? Although I did see a rather nice modern sculpt of one a while back...

Another heavy trike down...only when assembling did I realise that I don't have a gunner for it-dodgied up a driver instead

Attachments

• Trikes.jpg
    Trikes.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 1,019
Indeed, theyre also socially challenged :oops:

Nothing to do with space dorfs, but I got distracted and painted my first Necromunda mini

Attachments

• Escher.jpg
    Escher.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 994
Back