Dominator

Paul v3

Something to do in between commission work.
Not sure on a colour scheme yet... perhaps blended dull greens?

Paul v3

I picked it up at the Wappinshaw show at the weekend and couldn't wait to get started ;)

Planning on photographing my OOP collection, and stuff that fits in nicely with it, over time. I'll post them all up here first.

Zhu Bajie

Chico":28s77oai said:
phreedh":28s77oai said:
What the hell is that? I'm not familiar with it at all.

Nice work on the base though. =)

They were sculpted by Bob Naismith and they are unknown except in one flyer and in the Heroes for Wargames book. But there were Prototypes for the Tyranids role.

http://www.solegends.com/citrt/40kdominators.htm

I think there is a WD advert as well.

Always wondered if it had anything to do with:

370522310155.jpg

fuljason

Can't wait to see the finished paint job,

yes, they definitely made an appearance in a WD advert (better get in the loft) and several flyers

J

axiom

I had a pair of these a few years back - the rearing guy and the one on all fours. I sold them on and regretted it ever since - I've never had the opportunity to buy them back. Jealous of this one!

Mutantdale

I have the 2 40k minotaurs but never had the cash spare when these beauties have turned up.. 1 day I will have to splash out as my rogue trader collection will not be complete without them...

I agree on the old school red by the way. It's the only way to go..

Blue in VT

Citadel Collector":b4nx09tl said:
Hetz":b4nx09tl said:

I have that actual figure :mrgreen: painted by Steve Mussared.

Haha....and I had it for a few days before sending it to Steve....I had never heard of it...but it's an impressive piece of metal for sure.

Cheers,

Blue

Back