Golgfag1's preparations for BOYL 2015

Golgfag1

Happy Bunny,

Am I. Been looking for a copy of The Lost & the Damned since the first BOYL, have recently purchased a copy from a chap at one of my local Clubs (Maidenhead) who never mentioned his interest past or present in this type of thing, any way following a series for emails and conversations I now have a copy in my sweaty little paws, at a very reasonable price :grin: :grin: :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1 8-)

Attachments

• The Lost & the Damned.JPG
    The Lost & the Damned.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,254

Niibl

I like that book very much. My only gripe was that it did not fit the stuff from Slaves to Darkness to 100% in style and content
(But I got over it very quickly).

By the way...Slaves to Darkness...shouldn't your daemonettes be painted in

Attachments

• Pastels.jpg
    Pastels.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,250

Golgfag1

More to the point do I care - they'll be painted as I want, I won't be dictated to by the 'colour police' their my models, hence, my colour scheme. When someone can show me a real deamonette - I'll copy that colour scheme - to be honest, I think they'll be like cuttlefish and be any bloody colour they want.

Paul / Golgfag1

Niibl":d25xth4x said:
I like that book very much. My only gripe was that it did not fit the stuff from Slaves to Darkness to 100% in style and content
(But I got over it very quickly).

By the way...Slaves to Darkness...shouldn't your daemonettes be painted in

Niibl

Don't worry. I'm not the colour police.
I actually like the strong colours in combination with the firy hair.
I just couldn't resist quoting that scene :)

Golgfag1

I've known the guy for the last twenty years and had no idea he had a copy, anyway paid a fair and reasonable price so am happy. 8-)

On that note - here are a few pictures of my last bit of prep for BOYL 2015, as I'm going on holiday with the wife, leaving the kids at home (their at that age, where going on holiday with their parents isn't done); with the last few additions.

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• crew 4.JPG
    crew 4.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,187
  • crew 5.JPG
    crew 5.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,187
  • last prep for BOYL 2015.JPG
    last prep for BOYL 2015.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,187
  • crew 6.JPG
    crew 6.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,187

Golgfag1

Well here;s the wip for my second unit of disciples of the Red Redemption with the base colours applied, hopefully still on track to have these completed by Sunday.

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• wip monks.JPG
    wip monks.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 1,149
Back