Rogue Trader Bloodthirster

Asslessman

Good good, after all, I really think you guys were right, it was too big though I just couldn't see it. I think I couled have gone fo reven smaller but hey, can't be arsed to change it again now. Tonight he's getting a few finishing touches on the base and a good prime, pianting to begin this WE ;)

I'm open to ideas concerning colours too btw :

- Armour : This one will be all black to tie it to my renegades
- Skin : ? (thinking dark red here)
- Wing flesh : ? (thinking about some kakhi)
- Fur : ? (thinking about some darker shade of teh khaki above)
- Wepon :? (thinking about red, black and white + metals)

Protist

MOAR AWESUM to the axe! I'm glad those first nay-sayers didn't make you give him a truescale dagger ;)

At least its still big enough to satisfy his need for an enormous weapon to compensate his lack of... hmm, shall we just say he's not hiding much beneath that little chainmail skirt :lol:

Did you sculpt that skull design on his chest? Even if you didn't its a very cool detail

Asslessman

Protist":2nt97p1p said:
Did you sculpt that skull design on his chest? Even if you didn't its a very cool detail

Nope, like his left arm, Diego sculpted it, you have to understand the only details that were not questioned were his... :roll:

Niibl

Can't wait to see it painted. The axe looked good before, in my opinion, but now it is even better.
The only thing I am irritated by is his massive underbite but that is mostly due to the contrasr between metal and green stuff.
Once painted it will look perfect - I am quite sure of it.

Asslessman

Thanks guys !

Niible,I'm not sure to understand what you mean by "underbite" , I'll prime him and see if everything looks tidy enough to start painting.

Asslessman

Count von Bruno explained to me what an underbite meant... I can see your concern ^^ now you'll have to judge by yourself since the Bloodthirster is done !

DSC00717.JPG

DSC00719.JPG

I took the opportunity to field him amongst his friends and I am getting short on space to take photos now...
Anyway :

DSC00708.JPG

You can learn a lot more about that little baby in the associated BLOGPOST

Asslessman

Cheers Guys !

Fimm, you're absolutely right and I see I could add just a little more spot colours on them without breaking the big black effect. I'm on it ;)

Niibl

Looks nice, teeth be damned.
(Well, they probably are. He is a daemon after all)
The underbite is there but not as dominant as I feared. And Nosferatu also had dental issues (the other way round) and he still became an icon.
So, let ghis guy chew his way through his opponents! :twisted:

Asslessman

Well funny how you don't se things right under your nose, it's only now it's painted and with the pics under my eyes I see how different it could have been with smaller teeth and a bit less underbite... That'll teach me to listen a bit more carefully :oops: :grin:

Back