AHQ Collection

King Arthur

Nice stuff, the eyes are very good, I like the dark shadows around the eyes themselves, it really helps emphasize them! Show us some more models :lol:

Asslessman

Clean, simple and super effective ! That greysish moustache with his harsh face make him look a like one toughdungeon dweller !

Some promising models in the background too ;)

Mophus

The Bone Armour guy is still wip, but after a few month painting absence, Stormbringers AHQ aar has pushed my motivation and after three hours this guy for AHQ was finished (except shield and base):

I will redo the brown parts, as they should be more reddish. Has anyone a spare oop Citadel oval shield (as seen on the Combat Card) to offer?

symphonicpoet

Splendid heraldry on that new fellow! All he needs is a paige and a quest. To find the grail. (Horses strictly optional.) That's a Advanced Heroquest miniature? Or maybe I should say "What miniatures are you using? Those look great!" (Might about sum it up.) I played a little bit of AHQ, but I tended more towards US fantasy games of various stripes, so I'm less familiar with GW fantasy than sci-fi offerings.

Mophus

Thanks! Your second thought hit it - it's not shown in any AHQ supplement, but will be used as a hero/npc/seargant/captain.

Micha

Very well painted, clean and precise; yellow looks very good, a tough color to paint. Looking Forward to more of your work.

Weiter so & Grüße aus Brandenburg.

Back