One (Chaos) Kinght In Parr Ish-Ultan ('s Warband)

whisper

Good Afternoon everybody

As I have no blog, or great desire to have one I thought I would chronicle the rise of my Slanneshi warband for the oldhammer day here.

Ok Let us begin:
My Chaos Champion: Parr Ish-Ultan
D100 = 73 (Human)
D100 = 63 (Human 15 Hero)

M WS BS S T W I A Ld Int Cl WP
4 5 4 4 2 3 5 3 9+2 7 8+1 8+1

Chaos Rewards : Mark of Slannesh (+1wp) Chaos Weapon (to be worked out later)
Chaos Attributes: D1000 = 19 (Albino 1/2 T)
D1000 = ChaosWere

As some of you will already know I rolled a chaoswere and had to ask some questions about it, anyway here are the results of this chaos mutation.
D6 = 3 (table 3)
D10 = 2 (Gorgon)

Cool so when Parr Flips out she will hulk out into a Gorgon/Medusa snake headed monster, Sweet.

4 2 3 3 3 3 5 1 9 9 9 9
Well thats a mixed bag really, her combat stats will go down but she gains a special funky gaze attack.
As she is a ChaosWere she doesn't become a normal Gorgon but a mutated one.
D6 = 4 (4 more Chaos Attributes)
D1000 = 89 (Bestial Face; D10 = 2 Face of a Feind of Slannesh)
D1000 = 730 (Powerfull Legs)
D1000 = 671 (Multipul Heads: D6 = 3 1 extra head; D6 = 5 Bestial Face is applied to both heads).
D1000 = Duplication.

OoohKay.. So Parr Ish-Ultan is a human (female) Chaos Warrior who is an albino and when she wigs out she turns into two Gorgons with 2 heads of feinds of Slannesh and powerful legs! Well thats very cool; but shes already working out a very expensive charecter as I will need to by 3 models to start with and 4 Slannesh feind heads :Gulp

I have looked though the GW Chaos Warriors of the Priod and Im not sure I can find one im able to convert into a female. However with the agreement of the comunity I would like to use a hasslefree miniature as my champion (I belive she was designed as a female version of a period chaos charecter Kaleb Daark).

http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics1 ... e6b6ea.jpg
(not my painting)

She is still in production so I could easily get the three copies I would need. (1 for herself and 2 for the conversions of chaoswere gorgons)

What does everyone think? Would that be acceptable.
I have just won two ebay auctions for Slannesh feinds of the time whos heads I will either use or make a press mold from.

Background:
(To come Im not good at this)

whisper

The Retinue of Parr Ish-Ultan

ok so I didnt roll a chaos warrior..Shame

D100 = 46
D6 Dark Elves = 4
Well dark elves always look good with Slanneshi so I'm pretty chuffed with that. I also have some Maruader Dark Elves which I think would be perfect.
I will begin painting these asap; and post pictures once they are done.

D100 = 38
1 Chaos Sorcerer
D100 = 67 (Human; D6 = 4 Level 10)

Name:
Chaos 10 Sorcerer
4 4 3 4 3 2 4 1 8+1 9+2 8+1 9+2
Chaos Attributes:
D1000 - Tentecle (D6 = 2 Only one Arm affected)
Spells 6 x level 1
Necromatic: Summon Undead Champion
Demonic: Bind Undead
Elemental: Blinding Flash
Elemental: Hide
Illusionist: Camoflage
Illusionist: Clone Image

I dont yet know anything about the spells but it looks like this sorcerer is a bit of a coward!
These are the only two Chaos Sorcerers I own so I will have to use one of them.. anyone with any thoughts?
chaosSorcerer_zps3f836aeb.jpg

Erny

I think it shouldn't matter one bit if you use Kalee, just remember she's Slaaneshi not Malal.

Including my own this is the third warband that managed to get dark elves for slaanesh, my second result was also a wizard though not a chaos one. Still, life would be weird without coincidences. So many crossbows are going to prove useful on the day.

Orlygg

There will be no restrictions about miniature manufacturers for the RoC. Oldhammer isn't about that. What we do hope to see are miniatures that have the feel of the original chaos models, though, and your chosen example fits the bill perfectly.

weazil

I just thought I'd write to say...

...You're safe now, Whisper. Those demons that have chased you for years about the 'rules' and the 'figure ranges' - those demons can't get you here. You're in the oldhammer community now. There are new words to learn, sure, but more importantly, there are words to forget: "You can't..."

You pick whatever miniature range that tells your story. If you check out Harry's giant post, you'll see that he re-purposed a He Man figure.

Rest easy, buddy. You're safe now :)

whisper

Ok i cannot see any of these on ebay for less than £20. So if any of them for sale or trade please pm me :)

Cheers whisper

phreedh

whisper":17zu3i4n said:
Ok i cannot see any of these on ebay for less than £20. So if any of them for sale or trade please pm me :)

Cheers whisper
Which is fun, cause the last chap is available new from GW for £8.

I gave one to Thantsants. =(

But he painted him! =D So it's all good. =)

Thantsants

Yup - cheers for that! :mrgreen:

P7210280.jpg

I'm getting seriously tempted to put a little warband together myself thanks to your thread Whisper - and others like it...

I think he'd make a great skeletal champion with an undead retinue as a bit of a change from the sual thugs and beasties.

Back on topic - I've always liked the chap with the book, ever since I clapped eyes on him on in the Chaos set of Citadel Combat Cards.

phreedh

Thantsants":ly47awz3 said:
Yup - cheers for that! :mrgreen:
Most welcome, it's a joy to see ol' Kraustie un-live and kicking... er, pointing. :)

Thantsants":ly47awz3 said:
I've always liked the chap with the book, ever since I clapped eyes on him on in the Chaos set of Citadel Combat Cards.
I like the witch more. The literate fellow is a bit too static and oddly posed. He looks more like he should be balancing a serving tray in that hand rather than a book. And the sword is just too much. Witch is lovely though!

Erny

Which witch, this witch?

a6b49675-1.jpg

Whisper. I think the second of the two you have would make a great Slaaneshi wizard. The mask and everything, perfect.

Erny":lo6ndhol said:
Which witch, this witch?

a6b49675-1.jpg

Whisper. I think the second of the two you have would make a great Slaaneshi wizard. The mask and everything, perfect.

He doesn't have it , he's searching for it :)

whisper

And so it begins:

5C362E77-8F58-4B87-A458-96A95D636016-1883-000003752F105BC4_zpsb9e99065.jpg

Here are the 4 dark elves zenithal undercoated ready to begin hopefully tomorrow lunch.
I do all my painting at work during my lunch hour. Feel free to browse my account.. I've painted a fair ammount over the last few years but nothing old school.

Regards whisper

Harry

I have started my warbands as well.

As you are my best chance for a game ... I shall watch with interest.

Are you using the same trooper twice because that is what you have?
I ask because I have spares of the other trooper. I can send you one if you need it.

whisper

Sadly ATM outside of my wood elves these are the only old school minis I own.
I saw your thread too the mino looks great I'm watching your thread with great interest :)

Harry

whisper":3ks7cxyf said:
Sadly ATM outside of my wood elves these are the only old school minis I own.
Ok drop me a PM. I can help you out with the other dark elf and I can offer you a few more options on sorcerer.

Back