I don't beleeeve it!

Hetz

0244DCEF-95E7-4B7E-84EB-83553E1E1D02-128-00000001538ACF4B.jpg

Shitty pic, but, I'm actually painting something!

Hetz

If the final sign is me finishing something, we're probably safe. :)

Yep Phreedh, they're Prince Ulther's Dragon Company. They're little buggers to paint as well, hopefully they'll be worth the effort though.

Blue in VT

In all my years at looking at the Imperial dwarfs I somehow never made the connection between that pistol dwarf and the Dragon company...its a perfect fit! onto the wish list you go! :lol:

Cheers,

Blue

DrBargle

The right hand column are Ulther's command group, and the column one in from the right Bugman's Brewers command group (aren't they). Were the rest just generic command group models, or was there are regiment of knightly looking Dwarfs, for example?

Hetz

Yep, doc. The two columns on the right are as you say. The knightly looking command are just command models, not really unit-specific - imperial dwarf-specific mebbe.
I was just pointing out the one with the dragon on his helm as a possible extra trooper/hero for Prince Ulther's.
I might have finished a whole ten of these this weekend - woot me!

DrBargle

I get you - I was just kinda hoping that there was some lost Regiment of Renown of classic Dwarves for me to track down - The Knightly Dwarves of... But I can always make my own.

Looking forward to seeing your Dragon Company - it might prompt me to get my own done.

Hetz

Definitely not a frog as they don't usually have tails :grin: Mind you, it doesn't have any wings so it prolly aint a dragon either... Tail looks vaguely dragon-like - but fuggit, I'm painting it as a dragon :razz:

Back