Demon Frogman Eagle Warrior WIP

Golgfag1

Oh I do know Sean,

No problem, as and when, as and when; just didn't want it to get lost in the long grass. :lol:

The ten mil. stuff looks fairly good too, keep up the good work.

All the best

Paul / Golgfag1

Cheers guys. Worry not for the Slann have always been on my mind. I am going to start work initially on some basic warriors which are usually the thing you need if you want to start any decent sized force. I will likely also make the heads and possibly weapons as separate pieces - quite similar to WhiteKnights John Pickford dwarves. I am a big fan of the flexibility afforded by such a set up as it will enable me to make heads with bionic eyes or hands with laser weapons to widen the appeal a bit to Sci-fi.

Small steps at first but I tend to bring a lot of focus to anything I sculpt. I don't start from sculpting a single model, I tend to start with the creation of a whole modular force in mind. There are lots of ideas to develop that must be kept back until the basic troopers get covered - pragmatism is my watchword.

As to the 10mm versions likely they will get made in concert with their 28mm cousins but for now they are a side project. When I get a decently sized number done that would look good in a unit I might see about crowdfunding a casting run at some stage.

Golgfag1

OK, now what's happening with this chap? as somebody's got the lead the other boys & girls! :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":2d39e8lh said:
OK, now what's happening with this chap? as somebody's got the lead the other boys & girls! :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Sorry Paul, I forgot to update this thread! I think you might have backed already but just in case:

You might be interested in....

The Bizaza Kickstarter campaign is now live:

bg-header_01.jpg

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... e-future-i

bg-pledge_02.jpg

I am finishing off #4, the Halberdier at the moment, should be ready for his close up in the next day or so.

Golgfag1

Been there, read the book, waiting for the film, got the T-shirt; will go again if required? If only, to see the Eagle knight - as I said before, all you have to do is tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1":2nxl71kk said:
Been there, read the book, waiting for the film, got the T-shirt; will go again if required? If only, to see the Eagle knight - as I said before, all you have to do is tell me :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best

Paul / Golgfag1

:lol:

Hi Paul,

Problem is just delays in the production casting, I am hoping to have these sorted out by Feb so I can move on to funding the next set of slaves and slavers models.

The Slavers are pretty far along now:
km-5.jpg

Have to get the missus to focus on finishing these 3:

km-9.jpg

km-12.jpg

km-15.jpg

km-18.jpg

km-20.jpg

km-24.jpg

I will add some blowpipe armed venom tribe warriors to this who can secrete toxins to subdue their quarry (or kill them). Then I have the job of creating some rather unfortunate human slaves which will capture the feel of the old Perry sculpts. Naturally, we need some litter bearers and some regular fighter types. As I am a bit of a misanthrope you can expect these guys to end up looking rather unfortunate. ;)

I am nearly done on the first venom tribe guy, I will post him up once I sort out a couple of things on him that need fixing first before he gets his glamour shot.

Production issues aside on the current project (should have them resolved soon though), this guy will be on the next Kickstarter cycle:

Sculpted by Dorota Stefanska

wp_20170323_21_01_08_pro_li.jpg

wp_20170323_21_01_25_pro_li-2.jpg

wp_20170323_21_00_50_pro_li.jpg

wp_20170323_21_00_38_pro_li.jpg

wp_20170323_21_00_25_pro_li.jpg

Golgfag1

Hi Sean,

Just a quick message to say packet arrived safely, figures will more than likely go into the "to do" box until a suitable opportunity avails itself, which will more than likely be sooner rather than later if Thantants wants Slaan included in the Temple of Rigg game, at next years BOYL. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Quick once over - nice figures Sean - very happy to have supported your efforts 8-)

Paul / Golgfag1

Quendil

I'm hoping there will be some available after you have sorted out all the kickstarter packages. Will back the next one!

Quendil":k9wwdj9d said:
I'm hoping there will be some available after you have sorted out all the kickstarter packages. Will back the next one!

Hi Quendil, I still have a few sets from the first KS, PM me if you are interested. We are aiming to have the second KS during March, with delivery to happen by roughly September on the new stuff. Will be posting the masters for the new KS on the forum over the next couple of weeks.

Back