Bestiary of the Exalted and the Unfortunate

Plaiecivile

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2017-08-17)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any LeadRot pages, chaos related of course, feel free to submit it. I will gladly add these to fill the center pages! Have a look at the following thread for details.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11018&start=30

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2017-02-05)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First edition released, enjoy!

BEU 2016 https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/02/06/ ... nate-2016/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2014-05-17)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Oldhammerers!
Today I call upon your name to share and eventually fulfill a crazy idea that has been going through my mind for the past few weeks. :twisted:
Going through the pages of the Lost and the Damned for inspiration on my chaos warband, I found the tables which presents lists of random champions (p.209-211 for Nurgle, p. 229-231 for Tzeentch).
I began to read the stats and realized that those choices where definitely random, no dice fudging, with some very weird combinations I sometime had a hard time to figure how it could be represented.
It then became obvious; I want to see all of them! But can I really buy, modify, and paint all of them before my retirement? After all, we speak of a total of 800 champions for the 4 gods!

My plan is to release a yearly updated document: Bestiary of the Exalted and the Unfortunate.
The goal is to compile at least one entry for each random champion from the lists of Slaves to Darkness and Lost and the Damned.

So today I ask the Oldhammer forum community, do you want to be part of this?
What do you think of the idea?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2014-05-28)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so here is a bit more details on how I plan to go with the Bestiary of the Exalted and the Unfortunate.
All of the important information will be updated on this first section of the thread.
I will populate and release a list of all champions, which will also be on this thread.
This might take a while for Slaanesh and Khorne since I do not have a copy of Slaves to Darkness... yet.

My goal with this project is not to get all champions done at all cost.
As I already said, it may take 10 years to achieve I don't mind! The target here is more about creativity, quality and dedication...

Here is what I expect: (some might say I am demanding a lot, but it is simply to keep some consistency)

1. Before you begin, send me a PM to confirm which champion you are working on (God, dice value),
your pseudo will be added to the list. Feel free to apply for a champion that is already built if you wish so,
but remember it will only be longer to achieve our goal ;)

2. Take and send pictures of the miniature once it is sculpted/modified, BEFORE PRIMING.
Just as in the good old ‘Eavy Metal articles, feel free to share your thoughts on the modelling process and the components choice.

3. Except if you actually own the right over the miniature, NO RECAST will be accepted.

4. Send a part list. Yes, we play an open game and this info will be added to the description.
Also, there is no restriction on the manufacturer or the release date of the miniatures used. Scale must be 28-32mm.

To be accepted, the entry must have a proper painted base, no mould lines and must meet all the “physical” attributes
given to the champion (you do not have to paint crossed eyes to represent the moronic attribute!). Remember, the minimum criteria
is to have all the "physical" attributes given on the chart... But a coherent addition such as a god specific gift or a magic weapon could be a good thing.
Simply mention it when you submit for an entry.

6. Send two pictures of your final product (front and back, or whatever angle that may be interesting).
You can also send up to 3 zoomed areas of interest. Once again, you can describe your colour choice and
what was your intention. Please no photoshop or cellphone pictures. I will work with the raw material.
The final pictures must have scenery, poster or plain background.

7. Give it a name, you can also add a small background presentation. I will edit somewhere between 1/2 to 2 full pages per miniature (8.5’’ x 11’’),
but will try to aim for 1 entry per page. Do not see it as an offence, but I might not include all the material you send me.

On my side, I engage to:

1. Never, ever, EVER, try to make any profit from the material you send me.
This project is all about enjoying the hobby and showing what the Oldhammer community can come up with.

2. Release 2017 Edition by the end of January 2018

3. Achieve the most professional results I can with the tools I have (will use Publisher or Visio).
I am not a pro of graphic design, but I am used to develop industrial human-machine interface so I am confident to build something good.

For those that are ready to go, you can confirm me your entry from now on!

And now, "THE" list:

NURGLE
D1000 --- Creature --- ATTRIBUTES --- CHOSEN --- STATE
005 --- Human --- Bestial face - lion, overgrown head (x3), massive intellect, FP2 --- ---
010 --- Human --- Bestial face - Bear, Multiple head (2), FP2 --- ---
015 --- Human --- Brithly paterned skin (squares), scaly skin (+1save), FP1 --- ---
020 --- Human --- Crossbreed with wolf, scaly skin (+1save), resilient, FP2 --- ---
025 --- Human --- Cloud of flies, Tail, Mane of hair, Irrational hatred of wizards, bestial face - deer, evil eye, FP2 --- ---
030 --- Fimir --- Cowardice, resilient, quadruped, walking head, siamese twin, FP2 --- Niibl --- EDITED
035 --- Dwarf --- Eyestalks, plague bearer (bone ague), rotting flesh, furry, blood substitution (electricity), FP3 --- ---
040 --- Human --- Feathered hide, FP0 --- ---
045 --- Human --- Blood substitution (maggots), Agility, FP0 --- ---
050 --- Dwarf --- Irrational hatred of elves, Manic fighter, manikin, levitation (7pts), regeneration, FP2 --- Bluey Zarzov --- EDITED
055 --- Human --- Headless, extra joints (in arms), FP1 --- Asslessman --- EDITED
060 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, cloven hooves, shrink (1/2 size), crossbreed with ogre, resilient, prehensil tail, manikin, FP2 --- Ti Pouchon --- WIP
065 --- Minotaur --- Invisibility, crown of flesh (eyestalks), rapid regeneration, pseudo-demonhood, bestial face - horse, beaked, FP8 --- skittifink --- WIP
070 --- Human --- Weapon master, furry, scaly skin (+1save), enormously fat --- Ti Pouchon --- WIP
075 --- Human --- Tail of lion, cloven hooves, bestial face - goat, FP2 --- ---
080 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, irrational hatred of dwarfs, iron hard skin (+3save), face of a toad, FP2 --- ---
085 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 3, bestial face - goat, fury, huge head, cloven hooves, FP2 --- ---
090 --- Human --- Headless, transparent skin, mane of hair, FP4 --- ---
095 --- Elf wizard --- Magic level 1, 3 extra arms, FP0 --- ---
100 --- Human --- Irrational fear of anything bigger than itself, 2 extra arms, FP0 --- ---
105 --- Dwarf --- Poisonous bite, pseudo-daemonhood, bestial face - goat, zoological mutation - torso and forelegs of a horse, FP7 --- ---
110 --- Human --- Hopper, bestial face - goat, headless, telekinesis, scorpuion tail (poisonous), FP3 --- ---
115 --- Human --- Rapid regeneration, bestial face - goat, eyestalks, manikin, acid excretion, horns, FP6 --- ---
120 --- Human --- Silly voice, evil eye, FP0 --- ---
125 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, shrink (1/2), eyestalks, vividly coloured skin, featureless face, FP1 --- ---
130 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, hunchback, bestial face - beast of nurgle, fits, black skin, limb transference - mouth in is stomach, FP4 --- ---
135 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, bestial face - goat, warp frenzy, 2 extra arms, FP1 --- ---
140 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 2, big ears, manic fighter, powerful legs, bestial face - beast of nurgle, FP1 --- Niibl --- WIP
145 --- Elf --- Tentacle (1 arm), telekinesis, bestial face - beast of nurgle, magic level 1, hopper, FP2 --- ---
150 --- Dwarf --- Plague bearer (the shakes), silly walk, FP0 --- ---
155 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, prehensil tail, FP0 --- ---
160 --- Dwarf --- Horrible stench, all arms tentacles, multiple heads (3), bestial face on 2 heads (goat) and featureless head on 3rd --- Bane --- DONE
165 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, mace tail, crown of flesh (noses), atrophied arm --- ---
170 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, irrational hatred of humans, rapid regeneration, headless, vividly coloured skin, bestial face - goat, razor sharp claws, FP2 --- ---
175 --- Human wizard --- Magiclevel 1, iron hard skin (save +3), magic immune, bestial face - lion, FP2 --- ---
180 --- Human --- Multiple arms (2 extra), mercreature, fits, FP1 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
185 --- Orc --- Eyestalks, bestial face - goat, plague bearer (grey fever), beaked, FP4 --- ---
190 --- Elf --- Multiple arms (4 extra), irrational fear of loud noises, limb tranference (leg growing from stomach, arm groing from knee, mouth on back, eyes on hip), flaming skull face, hideous apearance, bestail face - goat, FP13 --- ---
195 --- Dwarf --- Technology (shuriken catapult), rearranged face, bestial face - goat, FP3 --- Niibl --- WIP
200 --- Human wizard --- Wmagic level 1, horrible stench, magic resistant, FP0 --- ---
205 --- Human --- Headless, FP1 --- ---
210 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 2, blood rage, tentacles (both arms), rotting flesh, moronic --- ---
215 --- Human --- Blood substitution (maggots), fear of blood, chaos lord (with chaos armour and daemonic weapon), bestial face - goat, snake tail (poisonous), FP2 --- ---
220 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, extremily thin, burning body, big ears, hunchback, crest, levitation, FP4 --- ---
225 --- Dwarf --- Rapid regeneration, bestial face - goat, eyestalks, FP1 --- ---
230 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, bestial face - goat, FP1 --- ---
235 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 2, cloud of flies, headless, magic resistant, mace tail, multiplication, FP1 --- ---
240 --- Elf --- Multiple heads (1 extra), crown of flesh (ears), bestial face - goat, eyestalks, FP4 --- ---
245 --- Elf wizard --- Magic level 2, additionnal eyes, fangs, chaos lord (with chaos armour), FP2 --- ---
250 --- Dwarf --- Growth (x3), evil eye, bestial face - beast of nurgle, FP4 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP
255 --- Human --- Crossbreed with warhound, mechanical body (metal arms and hands), FP3 --- littleleadperson --- WIP
260 --- Human --- Resilient, hideous appearance, blood substitution - electricity, bestial face - rat, vampire, technology - shuriken pistol, FP14 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
265 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, rearranged face, overgrown body part - torso x2, silly voice, cloud of flies, poisonous bite, technology - autogun, FP2 --- ---
270 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, bestial face - goat, blood substitution (maggots), silly walk, plague bearer (eye rot), powerful legs, scaly skin, FP3 --- ---
275 --- Goblin --- Overgrown body part (arms x4), FP1 --- ---
280 --- Elf --- Crossbreed with wyvern, tentacles (one arm), wings, cowardice, blood substitution - acid, FP3 --- ---
285 --- Goblin --- Birds feet, hunchback, walking head, extremely thin, FP2 --- ---
290 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, bestial face - goat, evil eye, cloud of flies, irrationnal fear of human, FP2 --- ---
295 --- Human --- Tentacles (one arm), featureless face, flaming skull, FP3 --- ---
300 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, furry, crystalline body, burning body, FP5 --- ---
305 --- Human --- Huge head, plague bearer (grey fever), walking head, FP3 --- ---
310 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, pin head, weapon master, bestial face - bat, manikin, growth (x3), zoological mutation - ears of a horse, FP7 --- ---
315 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, puny, spits acid, suckers, moronic, bestial face - goat, pointed head, FP2 --- ---
320 --- Human --- Levitation, crossbreed with pygmy, bestial face - goat, plague bearer (eye rot) --- Gallivantes --- WIP
325 --- Human --- Scorpion tail (poisonous), bestial face - goat, prehensil tail, FP2 --- ---
330 --- --- They actually skipped a number. --- ---
335 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, limb transference (arm grows from knee), mechanical body part (arm), siamese twin (back to back), suckers, birds feet, wings, FP6 --- ---
340 --- Human --- Scorpion tail, bestial face - goat, evil eye, snake tail, dimensional instability, silly voice, FP3 --- ---
345 --- Human --- Extremely thin, razor sharp claws, hopper, breathes fire, metal body, crossbreed with troll, FP5 --- ---
350 --- Human --- Irrational fear of anything bigger than itself, crystalline body, overgrown arms (x2), multiple arms (3 extra), crown of flesh (tongues), bestial face - goat, FP5 --- ---
355 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, multiple arms (1 extra), FP1 --- ---
360 --- Minotaur --- Bestial face -goat, skull face, horrible stench, fangs, pointed head, beaked, FP4 --- ---
365 --- Human --- Long nose, crest, FP0 --- ---
370 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 2, short legs, technology - plasma gun, irrational hatred ofdwarfs, FP1 --- ---
375 --- Human --- Beaked, prehensile tail, plague bearer (eye rot), hunchback, FP3 --- ---
380 --- Human --- Tail, zoological mutation - foreleg of a bear, hopper, horrible stench, multiplication, cloud of flies, FP1 --- ---
385 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, chaos lord (with chaos armor), overgrown body part (feet x3), strong, enormous noise, uncontrollable flatulence - noxious gas, fear of blood, beaked, multiplication, FP3 --- ---
390 --- Elf --- Bestial face - goat, tentacles (1 arm), featureless face, FP3 --- ---
395 --- Elf --- Beaked, FP1 --- ---
400 --- Human --- Hunchback, telekinesis, silly voice, FP0 --- ---
405 --- Dwarf --- Plague bearer (creeping buboes), extra joints in arms, FP1 --- ---
410 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, enourmously fat, bestial face - tiger, atrophied arms (both), FP1 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
415 --- Dwarf --- Massive intellect, bestial face - snake, beaked, FP2 --- ---
420 --- Human --- Agility, eyestalks, resilient, short legs, big ears, FP1 --- ---
425 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, technology - autopistol, illusion of normality, bestial face - goat, headless, levitation, multiplication, FP3 --- ---
430 --- Human --- Fits, hunchback, massive intellect, big ears, mechanical body, FP3 --- ---
435 --- Dwarf --- Pin head, FP1 --- ---
440 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 2, shrink (3rd), beweaponed extremities, crossbreed with minotaur, flaming skull face, FP1 --- ---
445 --- --- Night was getting late! --- ---
450 --- Human --- Chaos lord (magic level 1), puny, blood rage, scorpion tail, extra joints in arms, plague bearer (creeping buboes), FP2 --- ---
455 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, limb loss (one leg), FP0 --- ---
460 --- Dwarf --- Moronic, growth (x4), bestial face - goat, iron hard skin, FP5 --- ---
465 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 3, irrational fear of reptiles, large wings, rotting flesh, hunchback, limb transference - eyes on back and hand on foot, FP4 --- ---
470 --- Human --- Scorpion tail, bestial face - goat, technology - hand flamer, uncontrollable flatulence - crazy gas, eyestalk, plague bearer (bone ague), irrational fear of anything yellow, FP5 --- ---
475 --- Human --- Rotting flesh, FP1 --- ---
480 --- Dwarf --- Crossbreed with harpy, bestial face - beast of nurgle, tail, iron hard skin, FP3 --- ---
485 --- Human --- Acid excretion, FP1 --- ---
490 --- Human --- Black skin, irrational hatred of anything blue, temporal instability (voluntary), FP1 --- ---
495 --- Dwarf --- Limb loss (both legs), rapid regeneration, furry, bestial face- beast of nurgle, FP1 --- ---
500 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, puny, bestial face - goat, scorpion tail, growth (x6), FP6 --- ---
660 --- Elf --- Manakin, brightly patterned skin - zig zags, moronic (stupidity), FP2 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
710 --- Human --- Tentacles - one arm, alcoholism, siamese twin (side by side), vividly coloured skin, FP2 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
740 --- Elf --- Bestial face - goat, mercreature, FP2 --- Mr Tough Guy --- WIP
865 --- Orc --- Invisibility, technology - bolter, mane of hair, resilient, FP1 --- Mr Tough Guy --- EDITED

TZEENTCH
D1000 --- Creature --- ATTRIBUTES --- CHOSEN --- STATE
005 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, rapid regeneration, irrationnal hatred of elves, extra joints in legs, FP0 --- ---
010 --- Human --- Extremely thin, bestial face - goat, extra joints in arms and legs, manic fighter, agility, crown of flesh (thumbs), hypnotic gaze, long nose, FP2 --- ---
015 --- Human --- Fangs, bestial face - flamer, long legs, beaked, FP4 --- ---
020 --- Human --- Furry, teleport self, eyestalks, silly voice, bestial face - goat, scaly skin (+1save), FP2 --- ---
025 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, irrational fear of elves, telekinesis, metal body, enormously fat, FP4 --- ---
030 --- Orc --- Fast, warp frenzy, puny, limb loss - 1 arm, manic fighter, tentacle, magic level 1, razr sharp claws, FP1 --- ---
035 --- Human --- Telekinesis, tentacle (1 arm), FP1 --- ---
040 --- Human --- Mercreature, quadruped, bestial face - snake, strong, temporal instability (voluntary), breathes fire, FP3 --- ---
045 --- Dwarf --- Fast, FP0 --- ---
050 --- Hobgoblin --- Furry, Alcoholism, hopper, beaked, bestial face - goat, FP2 --- ---
055 --- Human --- Warty skin (+1save), FP0 --- ---
060 --- Human --- Eyestalks, bestial face - goat, atrophy (an arm and a leg) --- Ti Pouchon --- WIP
065 --- Minotaur --- Big ears, regeneration, uncontrollable flatulence (paralysing), rearranged face, temporal instability (voluntary), eyestalks, scorpion tail - poisonned, FP3 --- Axiom --- EDITED
070 --- Human --- Headless, FP1 --- ---
075 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, fangs, fear of blood, extra joints in arms, FP1 --- ---
080 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, fangs, additional eye, hopper, telekinesis, bestial face - goat, FP3 --- ---
085 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, technology - flamer, silly voice, long legs, bestial face - goat, long nose, additional eye, FP3 --- ---
090 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, dimensional instability, hunchback, birds feet, bestial face - flamer, FP2 --- ---
095 --- Beastman --- Tentacles - all arms, rotting flesh, crossbreed with giant spider, manic fighter, evil eye, FP4 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP
100 --- Human --- Suckers, bestial face - flamer, short legs, FP2 --- ---
105 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, limb transference - head moved to chest, FP1 --- ---
110 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, featureless face, additional eye, beweaponed extremities, FP4 --- ---
115 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, temporal instability -involuntary, FP0 --- Christian --- WIP
120 --- Human --- Atrophy - arm, black skin, warp frenzy, hunchback, FP2 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP
125 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, puny, bestial face - goat, enormously fat, FP0 --- Niibl --- WIP
130 --- Human --- Powerful legs, alcoholism, mutiple heads - one extra, FP1 --- ---
135 --- Dwarf --- Powerful legs, FP0 --- ---
140 --- Dwarf --- Technology - heavy stub gun, tail, feathered hide, FP1 --- ---
145 --- Human --- Extra joints - arms and legs, bestial face - goat, tentacles - one arm, crown of flesh - ears, limb loss - one leg, limb transference - arms grows from stomach, FP4 --- ---
150 --- Human --- Flaming skull face, poisonous bite, beaked, overgrown body part - legs x4, albino, teleport, FP3 --- ---
155 --- Human --- Horns, limb loss - one leg, bestial face - goat, plaguebearer (creeping bubeos), brightly patterned skin, scorpion tail -poisoned, FP4 --- ---
160 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, plague bearer - grey fever, FP1 --- ---
165 --- Human --- Fangs, suckers, limb loss - one arm, bulging eyes, mechanical body - partially mechanical arm, bestial face - flamer, spits acid, FP4 --- ---
170 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 2, big ears, FP0 --- ---
175 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, birds feet, FP1 --- ---
180 --- Human --- Technology - missile launcher with super krak shells, scorpion tail - poisonned, bestial face - flamer, walking head, fast, FP4 --- Niibl --- WIP
185 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, limb transference - eyes on back, uncontrollable flatulence - crazy gas, bestial face - dragon, may breathe fire, fear of blood, razor shrap claws, growth x3, multiple arms - 4 extra, pointed head, FP4 --- ---
190 --- Elf wizard --- Magic level 1, walking head, pointed head, rotting flesh, bestial face - flamer, warty skin (save +1), limb loss - one leg, FP3 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP
195 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, mechanical body - arms, FP2 --- ---
200 --- Hobgoblin --- Magic resistant, tentacles - one arm, agility, fits, feathered hide, extremely thin, albino, FP1 --- ---
205 --- Dwarf --- Plague bearer (grey fever), wings - small, bestial face - goat, weapon master, moronic, walking head, temporal instability - involuntary, FP4 --- ---
210 --- Human --- Plague bearer (shakes), vampire, crown of flesh - fingers, poisonous bite, FP3 --- ---
215 --- Human --- Cloven hooves, bestial face - flamer, flaming skull face, irrational fear of wizards, poisonous bite, FP2 --- ---
220 --- Beastman --- Warty skin (+1save), limb tranference - arm moved to chest, snake tail (poisoned), magic immune, cloven hooves, hideous appearance, FP12 --- ---
225 --- Human --- Long nose, enormous noise, spits acid, bulging eyes, silly walk, manikin, FP1 --- ---
230 --- Human --- Feathered hide, FP0 --- ---
235 --- Elf wizard --- Magic level 1, long legs, long nose, zoological mutation - torso and forelegs of bear, FP4 --- ---
240 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, brightly patterned skin, limb transference - arm grows from back, arm grows from groin, hideous appearance, FP11 --- Plaiecivile --- EDITED
245 --- Centaur --- Bestial face - goat, FP1 --- inchmurrin --- DONE
250 --- Human --- Bulging eyes, scorpion tail (poisoned), irrational hatred - of anything red, fear of blood, birds feet, bestial face - goat, FP2 --- ---
255 --- Human --- "Snake tail x2, goat face, feathered hide, hideous appearance, multiplication, suckers FP 14 --- weismonsters --- WIP
260 --- Human --- Beaked, crossbreed with warhorse, tentacles - both arms, hypnotic gaze, cahos lord (with chaos armour and magic level 1, retenue of 4 beastmen and 3 dark elves), magic resistant, FP3 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP
265 --- Dwarf --- Invisibility, bulging eyes, poisonous bite, horns, bestial face - horse, limb transference - mouth on foot, FP3 --- ---
270 --- Elf --- Crown of flesh - toes, extremely thin, cloud of flies, mercreature, FP2 --- ---
275 --- Human --- Albino, multple arms (2 extra), moronic, brightly patterned skin, bestial face - goat, FP1 --- ---
280 --- Dwarf --- Overgrown body part - hands x2, bestial face - goat, fear of blood, rotting flesh, FP3 --- ---
285 --- Human --- Resilient, tentacles - one arm, magic immune, mecanical body - completely mechanical with human type legs, FP3 --- ---
290 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, bestial face - goat, spits acid, vividly coloured skin, FP1 --- ---
295 --- Human wizard --- Magic level 1, albino, mechanical body - partially mechanical with mechanical hoverer legs, FP2 --- ---
300 --- Dwarf wizard --- Magic level 1, horns, uncontrollable flatulence, featureless face, silly walk, FP6 --- ---
480 --- Human --- Extra joints in legs, quadruped, albino, fangs, FP1 --- Plaiecivile --- EDITED
585 --- Dwarf --- Technology - plasma pistol, mane of hair, quadruped, FP1 --- Plaiecivile --- WIP

KHORNE (they are all blessed with a chaos armor)
005 --- Human --- Weapon master, zoological mutation - face of a raven, Tentacle - one arm, illusion of normality, FP2 --- ---
010 --- Human --- Brightly patterned skin, silly walk, featureless face, cloven hooves, FP1 --- Plaiecivile--- WIP
015 --- Human --- Burning body, bestial face - goat, growth (size x3), FP6 --- ---
020 --- Dwarf --- Scorpion tail, teleport, FP1 --- inchmurrin --- DONE
025 --- Elf --- Rearranged face, limb loss - one arm, prehensil tail, uncanny ressemblance, FP1 --- ---
030 --- Elf --- Acid excretion, albino, bestial face - deer, cloven hooves, growth (size x2), hunchback, mane of hair, FP4 --- ---
035 --- Skaven --- Multiplication, rapid regeneration, temporal instability, black skin, FP1 --- ---
040 --- Human --- Acid excretion, alcoholism, tranparent skin, cloven hooves, zoological mutation - one arm of an ant, enormous noise, crown of flesh - eyestalks, FP6 --- ---
045 --- Elf --- Invisibility, long neck, long nose, FP0 --- inchmurrin --- DONE
050 --- Fimir --- Hopper, FP0 --- ---
055 --- Elf --- Snake tail, multiple head - one extra, tentacle - one arm, illusion of normality, pseudo-daemonhood (wings, tail and horns), FP4 --- ---
060 --- Elf --- Prehensil tail, technology - chainsword, hopper, hypnotic gaze, weapon master, FP1 --- Plaiecivile--- WIP
065 --- Dwarf --- Big ears, bestial face - flesh hound, dimensional instability, temporal instability, FP1 --- ---
070 --- Dwarf --- Plague bearer - bone ague, transparent skin, pseudo daemonhood, alcoolism, FP3 --- ---
075 --- Dwarf --- Pointed head, bird's feet, FP0 --- ---
080 --- Human --- Hypnotic gaze, bestial face - flesh hound, furry, FP1 --- ---
085 --- Human --- Silly voice, overgrown body part - hands x3, vividly coloured skin, extremily thin, bestial face - goat, horns (another pair), acid excretion, extra joints - arms and legs, FP1 --- ---
090 --- Human --- Bestial face - flesh hound, pseudo daemonhood, feathered hide (wings), mace tail, FP1 --- inchmurrin --- DONE
095 --- Elf --- Albino, bestial face - dragon, pseudo-daemonhood, chaos lord (daemon weapon, retenue of 1 dragon ogre with walking head attribute and 6 orcs) FP1 --- ---
100 --- Human --- Cloud of flies, burning body, siamese twin (back to back) --- ---
105 --- Elf --- Limb loss (both arms) --- ---
110 --- Human --- Atrophy (one arm and one leg), Crossbreed - ghoul, Vividly coloured skin --- ---
115 --- Human --- Magic immune, Metal body, Shrink to quarter size --- ---
120 --- Human --- Chaos Lord (daemon weapon and retinue, 4 Khorne gor, 8 brigands), Long spine, Moronic, Poisonous bite, Arms replaced by 3 tentacles --- ---
125 --- Human --- Beaked, Bestial face - goat, Hideous appearance, Transparent skin --- ---
130 --- Human --- Blood rage, Crown of flesh - ears, Vividly coloured skin --- ---
135 --- Human --- Black skin --- ---
140 --- Dwarf --- Burning body, Fast, Manikin --- ---
145 --- Dwarf --- Crossbreed - horse, Pseudo daemonhood (wings, tale and horns), Rearranged face, Scaly skin, Skull face --- ---
150 --- Human --- Blood substitution (leeches) --- ---
155 --- Human --- Bestial face - boar, Enormously fat, Long spine, Resilient, Walking head --- ---
160 --- Human --- Bestial face - flesh hound, Iron hard skin, Metal body, Overgrown body part - hands x2 --- ---
165 --- Dragon ogre --- Cloven hooves, Evil eye --- ---
170 --- Centaur --- Scorpion tale, Mechanoid - legs --- ---
175 --- Human --- Extremely thin, One eye, Zoological mutation - torso and head of a wolf --- ---
180 --- Human --- Enormously fat, Technology - power axe --- ---
185 --- Human --- Bestial face, Crest, Quadruped, Tentacles - both arms (front legs) --- ---
190 --- Human --- Crossbreed - wyvern, Eyestalks, Technology - heavy stub gun, Zoological Mutation - eyes of frog --- ---
195 --- Dwarf --- Bestial face - goat, Long nose, Short legs --- ---
200 --- Elf --- Evil eye, Feathered hide, Horrible stench, Irrational fear - insects, Plaguebearer - green pox, Tentacle - one arm --- ---
205 --- Human --- Breathes fire, Fast, Tail --- ---
210 --- Human --- Furry, Mindless, Quadruped, Resilient, Wings --- ---
215 --- Human --- Bestial face - flesh hound, Chaos Lord (daemon weapon and retinue, 1 chaos warrior, 3 cultists), Crossbreed - lizardman, Vividly coloured skin --- ---
220 --- Dwarf --- Cloven hooves, Flaming skull face --- ---
225 --- Human --- Crossbreed - giant bat, Extra joints in legs, Hideous appearance, Teleport --- ---
230 --- Human --- Plague bearer - eye rot, Rearranged face --- ---
235 --- Human --- Limb transference - one leg on elbow, Long legs --- ---
240 --- Elf --- Chaoswere, Elastic limbs, Extremely thin, Mechanoid - complete body, Vampire --- ---
245 --- Human --- Resilient, Tail, Silly voice, Transparent skin, Walking head --- ---
250 --- Human --- Overgrown body parts - torso x2, legs x2, arms x3 --- ---
255 --- Human --- Mace tail --- inchmurrin --- DONE
260 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, Magic immune --- ---
265 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, Hunchback --- ---
270 --- Dwarf --- Long spine, Metal body, Quadruped, Scorpion tale --- ---
275 --- Dwarf --- Albino, Chaos were, Crossbreed -goblin --- ---
280 --- Human --- Bestial face - goat, Extra joints - arms and legs --- ---
285 --- Dwarf --- Cloud of flies, Fangs, Tentacle - one arm --- ---
290 --- Human --- Acid excretion, Alcoholism, Overgrown body parts - legs x2 and arms x2, Silly voice, Technology - melta gun --- ---
295 --- Elf --- Bestial face - goat, Burning body --- ---
300 --- Human --- Bestial face- goat, Fangs, Pseudo daemonhood (horns, wings and tale), Skull face --- ---
305 --- Human --- Teleport --- ---
310 --- Human --- Black skin, Chaos lord (demon weapon, retenue of 5 beastmen and 5 goblins), Chaoswere, Cloven hooves --- ---
315 --- Human --- Crossbreed - Troglodyte --- ---
320 --- Human --- Bestial face, Horns (shape of Khorne rune), massive intellect, tentacle - one arm --- ---
325 --- Human --- Technology - bolter, Teleport --- ---
330 --- Human --- Plague bearer - Bone ague, Uncanny ressemblance --- ---
335 --- Human --- Atrophy - one arm and one leg, Cloven hooves, Mechanoid - hands, Warp frenzy, Weapon master --- ---
340 --- Dwarf --- Atrophy - head, Chaos spawn, Irrationnal fear - Wizards, Technology - plasma pistol, Temporal Instability, Bestial face - Flesh hound, Crystalline body, magic level 1 (to Khorne's great disfavor), Zoological mutation - legs of a lizard --- ---
345 --- Human --- Two heads --- ---
350 --- Elf --- Hypnotic gaze, Mechanoid - completely --- ---
355 --- Human --- Bestial face - Flesh hound, Hypnotic gaze, Multiple arms - 4 extra, Teleport --- ---
360 --- Human --- Beaked, Bestial face - goat, Pseudo daemonhood (horns, wings and tale), Suckers --- ---
365 --- Dwarf --- Albino, Additional eye --- ---
370 --- Dwarf --- Agility, Suckers, Walking head --- ---
375 --- Human --- Magic immune, Uncontrollable flatulence --- ---
380 --- Dwarf --- Bestial face - goat, Duplication, Fear of blood, Long legs, 2 extra arms, Rapid regeneration --- ---
385 --- Dwarf --- Atrophy - one arm, Crossbreed - dragon, Fits, Limb transference - mouth to stomach, Rotting flesh --- ---

Harry

Totally, completely and utterly bonkers. :roll:

But it is our kind of bonkers.
It's a brilliant plan.
Right up our street.
Carry on.
What can possibly go wrong. :grin:

Asslessman

That should talke place in the challenge section but yeah, HELL YEAH!

Maybe the way to do it would be to make the list and update it as it is completed so that we can each "pick" an unmade champion to model and paint....
I could definitely see myself making a couple per year.

Plaiecivile

Harry":3jms1fpa said:
What can possibly go wrong.
Do not wake up Murphy's law ;)

Asslessman":3jms1fpa said:
make the list and update it as it is completed so that we can each "pick" an unmade champion
Yes that is part of the plan. I will come up with details on how people can contribute and the rest of the mecanics in the next week.

Bane

What a ludicrous and impossible to achieve idea. Perfect, count me in, I've always wanted to do a walking head or a crystaline body!!

Plaiecivile

Vyper":10ho4rtg said:
Do we have the manpower for it though?

Actually it is not much of a concern for me, it may take 10 years to achieve I don't mind! The target here is more about creativity, quality and dedication...
And in the end having an outstanding result, in a scale bigger than most of us could not achieve in a lifetime!

Bane":10ho4rtg said:
Perfect, count me in, I've always wanted to do a walking head or a crystaline body!!

Now that's the spirit! :grin:

So had a quick look through my pdf copies of the books and found out 2 things, first my copy of the lost and the damned is corrupted and thus missing a few pages which happen to be the ones that contain the tzeentch champions :(
and second I couldn't find a list for random khorne and Slaanesh champions in slaves of Darkness, maybe I'm just stupdi but can anyone confirm this?

I really do need to get my hands on some hardcopies of both books.

Plaiecivile

I think their is a hole in my plan! :o

I assumed that since there are 2 random tables for Nurgle and Tzeentch champions, there would be the same for Khorne and Slaanesh... WRRRRONG!

Which leaves me 2 choices, I reduce the span of the project to the 2 existing tables, or I generate 2 others for Khorne and Slaanesh.

Harry":3t9utmh6 said:
Totally, completely and utterly bonkers. But it is our kind of bonkers.It's a brilliant plan.

...and that is why I will carry on generating the 2 missing lists :twisted:

Plaiecivile

Vyper":1virqp76 said:
Plaiecivile":1virqp76 said:
5% of the list up, 0.25% of the list in progress... foward we go!

How long does it take for you to generate one?

Well actually for nor it is only typo from the original charts, and I dice the random choices that sometime were incomplete.
40 entries -> 1 hour

So I decided to do one of the Nurgle Champions, not only is it the only list I have access to at the moment, but Nurgle has always been my favourite of the 4 major powers, my first warhammer army was a chaos army that was mainly Nurgle.
so I've narrowed my choice down to the following 7:
176-180 Human - Multiple Arms (2 extra), Mercreature, Fits, FP1
256-260 Human - Resilient, Hideous Appearance, Blood Substitution - Electricity, Bestial Face - Rat, Vampire, Technology - Shuriken Pistol, FP14
406-410 Human Wizard - Enourmously Fat, Bestial Face - Tiger, Atrophied Arms (both), FP1
656-660 Elf - Manakin, Brightly Patterned Skin - Zig Zags, Moronic (Stupidity), FP2
706-710 Human - Tentacles - one arm, Alcoholism, Siamese Twin (side by side), Vividly Coloured Skin, FP2
736-740 Elf - Bestial face - goat, Mercreature, FP2
861-865 Orc - Invisibility, Technology - Bolter, Mane of Hair, Resilient, FP1

Now I'll have look through the bits box and see what I can come up with, there's a couple of challenging choices, but I've always wanted to do a Mercreature, (especially after seeing Cabin in the Woods) but it would probably mean having to sculpt the fishy bits myself and I'm not sure I'm up to that, I've also always wanted to do a manakin, replacing the head with a smaller scale mini, although I'm not sure what scale would be right, I only do 28-30mm myself. So maybe one of the easier ones to begin with ;)

lenihan

030 --- Fimir --- Cowardice, resilient, quadruped, walking head, siamese twin, FP2 --- ---

That is just... wow... bloody wow...

Plaiecivile

lenihan":2cblqs6x said:
030 --- Fimir --- Cowardice, resilient, quadruped, walking head, siamese twin, FP2 --- ---

That is just... wow... bloody wow...

Does that mean you are up for the challenge? ;)
I did not notice how retarded that creature is until you mentionned it! I suddently feel the need to do this one too!

lenihan

Well, it would be quite the unique addition to my fimir army, although I think with something so... er, how should I put this... special, I should potentially leave it to more experienced modellers!

Back