CROSSBOW-WOMAN

Here you are the second crossbowman (woman, in this case) for my dwarf treasure hunter band. I wanna upload images of the progress, because some people is asking about skulpting and I think the easier way to find out how to do it is step by step.

In this case I just did the basis of the body and placed the eyes. The next step will be to continue with the face and start with the clothes as far as I can.

Atronador-B-Progress-1-by-Sergus.jpg

dazza36

Will definitely be keeping my eyes on this. Can I ask did you begin with a wire frame or is it just greenstuff ?

symphonicpoet

Did you use an armature, or did you piece that together entirely out of rolls of green stuff?

Looking forward to seeing this develop. :)

More advances. As you can see, most of the work was to finish the face. Now, when I have the crossbow ready, I will be able to place it and start with the arms and braids.

Atronador-B-Progress-2-by-Sergus.jpg

Atronador-B-Progress-3-by-Sergus.jpg

Atronador-B-Progress-4-by-Sergus.jpg

Atronador-B-Progress-5-by-Sergus.jpg

Atronador-B-Progress-6-by-Sergus.jpg

The way I do the face is ismple: Skull, then eyes, then cheeks, upper lips and front... And then I start with the nose, doing a simple base to start to sculp later. At the end it's just to work in the expression.

P.S. It can't be seen with the helmet, but I made her blinking her right eye.

Thanks. I am gonna cast it. It will be part of the band I have been doing. The other 5 are being casted, and I wanna try to prepare the next ones.

Hello,

Sorry for delay, but this summer was really busy. Here you are osme more advances:

Atronador-B-Progress-9-by-Sergus.jpg

Now I have to add the daggers, the arrows and then I iwll be able to finish the last details.

Mophus

Thank you very much for this extensive explanations! It's highly interesting to watch a few blobs of green stuff to turn into a nicely detailed miniature

Back