Gangsters and Spaceships, Oh My!

symphonicpoet

Okay, so that was a terrible tease. Here's the whole Boudoir Noire as it currently stands:

VknRkZG.jpg

From left to right: The Frog, La Bete Noire, The Duchess, and Miss Priss.

And the next project, mowr Spez Sheeps!

fzJLjsE.jpg

symphonicpoet

inchmurrin":2wzynerr said:
Yes it was and they look great.

Sorry about that. :"> And thank you. I'll get the fiction written . . . soon. :) And I'll see if I can't get more and better pictures in then. Will put those in the showroom thread. :)

Sleepysod

very nice. Love the colour choices on the spaceships (the factory ship especially), and much appreciation/love for any and all Copplestone miniatures old or new - completely fit in with RT!

EDIT: EDIT - just discovered that these AREN'T Copplestone but limited editions - lovely either way

symphonicpoet

^I don't actually recall who sculpted them, just who commissioned them. I believe AirborneGrove commissioned the fellow I'm calling "The Frog" for Oldhammer in the New World a few years back and a gent by the name of Mark Elster commissioned the other two as Max and Maddie for the Emporium of Rogue Dreamers group on Facebook. Grove could probably confirm the first part. He's on here. (airbornegrove26) On the other hand, it sounds to me like you've got the confirmation you sought. (Maybe you know Copplestone hisownself. That'd about do it.) I have a bad feeling the full run of Max and Maddie just sold out, but you could ask Mark Elster if you're on the Emporium. (Or maybe he's here too, but I'm not sure who it would be.)

symphonicpoet

If you're looking for a copy of "Psycho Sam" (alias "The Frog") Blue in VT apparently has a few. Contact him quickly. In fact, I'd PM him on Facebook ASAP. Check Oldhammer in The New World for details.

All that said, now I really am curious who sculpted them.

symphonicpoet

Aha! Ask a few questions in the right places and you get answers. Psycho Sam (the Frog) is indeed Copplestone! You were quite correct. Maddie and Max (Priss and the Bette Noire) are Drew Williams. And The Duchess is Michael Perry, of course.

Now I need to ask who sculpted Colony '87. :)

Back