Slayers from Karak Kadrin

Recruitment: Slayers from Karak Kadrin

Because I like to paint Dwarf miniatures, especially those that have been of legal age for a long time, Mort didn't have to persuade me to paint him a company of dwarven trollslayers for Warheim FS for a long time. The more that he undertook to play them during the March Warheim FS tournament.

And so, as part of the break in the construction of Teufelsberg, I decided to take a break from the village model and devote a few evenings to painting oldschool miniatures, and at the same time practice contrast painting on other models.

The first step is the conversion of several trollslayers to a standard-bearer and musician, who have since wielded their attributes and the buccaneer who received one gun each.

In addition, the Tan miniatures received a tasteful dragonskin coat, the master engineer a new ax iron and a pistol, and they both attached Dwarf bucklers to their belt.

fEOEqQ.jpg

gfKvXm.jpg

rjdzV4.jpg

10xfk5.jpg

AIrXvO.jpg

inigAE.jpg

jPj6fM.jpg

TTLt9u.jpg

Very nice miniatures,was the conversions scratch built like from greenstuff and that or adding premade conversion pieces ? :)

tinsoldier71":1i7w1d4j said:
Very nice miniatures,was the conversions scratch built like from greenstuff and that or adding premade conversion pieces ? :)
As part of the conversion, Tan received a second ax, and the Long Drong Slayer got pistols.

Back