playing with guns

Sprinkles

As I am about to start the Dwarf army I have been promising myself for as long as I have been pushing toy soldiers around tables (3 boxes of ceasers finest stumpy, bearded, grumpynadgers ordered and posted) I decided to go all mad engineer (why are all engineers in the history of warhammer described as mad?, who's letting all these nutters loose on a load of high grade gunpowder?, the worst job in the Old World surely must be working as a health & safety supervisor in the artillery section!). To this end I have been mucking around with a set of HaT Russian artillery from their Napoleonic range. This set is great because not only does it tick the boxes for being dirt cheep and full cannons (4 for a fiver), each cannon has a selection of 3 different sized barrels to represent the field guns available at the time, or for the fantasy gamer, an excuse to go proper engineer mad and make big stupid guns like these:. These will be shared with my Imperials as I like my minis to be multiuse, and we all know Imperial engineers are as mad as Dwarves!

Attachments

• DSCF0485.JPG
    DSCF0485.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 857
  • DSCF0490.JPG
    DSCF0490.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 857
  • DSCF0488.JPG
    DSCF0488.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 857
Back